starting a kansas meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starting a kansas meeting

have not picked a day yet this is a feeler to see how many people are in or around kansas. i live in wichita and am new to this site, i just got my 05 white 2000 a few weeks ago and would like to have some fun with other owners. there is only a hand full here in town that i have seen and most of them are older women that drive them, kinda makes me sick a little cause they dont know what they have. let me know if there is anyone who would like to meet up.
    thanks, jason

Sharkbite, I'm glad to see you are trying to organize a GTG. Here is a few suggestions:
    1. Join S2KCA
    2. Card every S you see
    3. Post in your area as often as you can. Seen activity will draw people.
    4. Be positive
    5. Be patient it takes time to start up something.
    6. You always find plenty of support here!

Keep going with your GTG!

2005 Silverstone - Mods: Comptech exhaust, Comptech CAI, Comptech strut bar, Comptech rear tie bar, Rick's cross brace, Power Slot Cryo Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Head Rest speakers, XM radio, Volk RE30 w/RE01R, Work wheels VS-SS for looks!

Comment

ok cool i will do this, thank you

Comment

Originally posted by emg88 View Post
        Sharkbite, I'm glad to see you are trying to organize a GTG. Here is a few suggestions:
        1. Join S2KCA
        2. Card every S you see
        3. Post in your area as often as you can. Seen activity will draw people.
        4. Be positive
        5. Be patient it takes time to start up something.
        6. You always find plenty of support here!

Keep going with your GTG!
        Ed, you are like the world wide good will ambassador. Now if only we could gerrymander Kansas into the Northeast region...
        Surely you can't be serious!
        I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley...

02 Suzuka Blue #407 - GBNF
        86 MR2 - GBNF
        sigpic
        It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it!

Comment

well i glad that everyone is cool on here so far, there is to few of us s2ker around for people to be *******s to eachother. i also have a 91 4ws prelude and most of the luders are dicks for some reason.

Comment

If you want that type of behavior, I can direct you to another forum. Seriously, You'll only find the best people here! This site is all about respect and support! wtmohr is just one of the very best.

2005 Silverstone - Mods: Comptech exhaust, Comptech CAI, Comptech strut bar, Comptech rear tie bar, Rick's cross brace, Power Slot Cryo Rotors, Hawk HPS pads, Head Rest speakers, XM radio, Volk RE30 w/RE01R, Work wheels VS-SS for looks!

Comment

The more the merrier! S2KDays 2009?

Originally posted by wtmohr View Post
              Ed, you are like the world wide good will ambassador. Now if only we could gerrymander Kansas into the Northeast region...

Comment

yeah i am very happy to be apart of this, now i need to start getting some ideas on mods for my car. i have had borla on everyone of my cars and i love the sound. they make a cat back system for the s2k for around $900, i also want to put a test pipe on, chip, header, cold air ( which i hear k&n is the best for the car) and a t3 turbo.

Comment

the first and best mod that you should do, is join s2kca!!!
                  gives back to you ten-fold...
                  with the membership, you can goto member only events, get member only discounts, and meet awesome people!! i am so happy that i did that! that was the first and "bestest" mod ever!
                  Membership information!
                  Tell 'em I sent ya!
                  -Mike
                  '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
                  '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
                  '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
                  )
                  '06 S2000 NA (returned)
                  '11 E92 turbo (returned
                  )
                  '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

yes i will get on this as soon as i get my next check

Comment

Originally posted by sharkbite View Post
                      yes i will get on this as soon as i get my next check
                      Then you can contact me and maybe we can meet up somewhere. I have carded every S I have seen between K.C. and St Louis. It'd be great to have a chapter in this area but I know its gonna take some time. At least now I can see that there is some other interest.

Comment

And then there was 2 and then .....
                        Be patient it takes time! Don't give up.

Comment

Originally posted by wtmohr View Post

You guys cant have 'em!!! This is my Region!!!

Welcome, and please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you!!!

Justin (MW RD)

aka...

Comment

We're glad to help you Justin!

New MW Chapter coming up with compliments from the
                            NE Region

Comment

Comment

cool justin where are u at wichita?

Comment

No, but I have been there many times!!! In fact, I bought my S2K in Manhatten...

MidWest Region MN, IA, MO, WI, IL, MI, IN, OH, KY, KS, SD, NE ND

I live in Indiana...The MW Region is HUGE!!!!

Comment

ok thats cool let me know if u ever come back to town and if u know any more s2k around here.

Comment

Comment

hmmm kansas... missouri..... hmmmm.... yeah, your neighbors!
                                        '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
                                        '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
                                        '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
                                        )
                                        '06 S2000 NA (returned)
                                        '11 E92 turbo (returned
                                        )
                                        '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

Working...
                                        X