Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Place to rent a Honda Accord in/near Cincy, Ohio???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Place to rent a Honda Accord in/near Cincy, Ohio???

My dad wants to rent one to take on a trip to Alabama to see some relatives, try it out and see if he wants to buy one. I took him on a road trip in mine and he liked it so much he is thinking of getting one for himself. This coming from a HARD CORE Ford ONLY guy is impressive to say the least. Anybody know of a place to help me out with this? I haven't looked yet myself, just thought if someone already knew it could save me some time.
    Thanks for the help,
    Favorite Quotes:
    "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." ~ Ben Franklin

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~ T. S. Elliot

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote..." ~ Ben Franklin

"My memory of you is better than you." ~ Lao Tzu

OK well I looked and can't find anything. They all rent American made vehicles only. What company did you guys who fly to meets and still show up with a Honda use?
    Favorite Quotes:
    "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." ~ Ben Franklin

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~ T. S. Elliot

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote..." ~ Ben Franklin

Comment

call up enterprise????
      i know we used to sub rental cars out... and some.. SOME were honda's
      '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
      '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
      '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
      )
      '06 S2000 NA (returned)
      '11 E92 turbo (returned
      )
      '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

If you have a Honda dealer with a sales person who knows you, you might get them to allow your dad to take a "loaner" on a weekend trip if the sales person thinks they can get a sale out of it.

I know some one who is older (60+ year old person) who has a few times convinced a dealer to allow tem to take a loaner or in one instance the sales person's dealer provided car on a weekend trip to make sure the car was comfy on long trips, although it was not a Honda Accord.

Comment

tried enterprise, no luck. I would ask a dealer but we are talking about 2000 miles, so I don;t think they will go for that, but I will try I guess. May just have to rent something for me to use over the weekend and let him borrow mine.
          Thanks for the help anyways guys,
          Favorite Quotes:

Comment

If you were a good son you would loan dad your Accord and drive his Ford while he is gone. In addition you would have greater appreciation for your Honda if you can get it back from your father.

Comment

Working...
            X