Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariving early for the Brown County Ride??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariving early for the Brown County Ride??

Looks like Dave, Denny, and I will all be arriving early, around 8 or 8:30 pm Friday, for the drive. We are all staying at the Sleep Inn right by the Menards we are meeting at Saturday morning. If anyone else will be getting in early, or is already in the area, who would like to have a little for dinner or drinks go ahead and post up here and we will see what we can get into!

edit: spelled arriving wrong in the heading, sorry....
    Favorite Quotes:
    "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." ~ Ben Franklin

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~ T. S. Elliot

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote..." ~ Ben Franklin

"My memory of you is better than you." ~ Lao Tzu

........So far...Just us Nate.....!!!!
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Starting to look like it....

Oh well I am sure we will have a good time regardless. I thought we would hear from Justin though at least. Seemed like he was up for something like this before ?

Honestly I'm kind of glad, a big pre-get together party would probably be fun, but I am usually pretty tired from working all week by Friday nights anyway ( big , I know but I'm gettin' older ). I've only been getting around 4 or 5 hrs of sleep a night here lately, work has been rough. May be better for me to rest up for Saturday anyhow.

Don't get me wrong, we're still in for whatever, I always say, "I'll get plenty pf sleep when I'm dead."
      Favorite Quotes:
      "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." ~ Ben Franklin

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." ~ T. S. Elliot

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote..." ~ Ben Franklin

Comment

Justin probably won't be down....He lives in Indy, and Sean and Amy are going to his house on Friday evening.....to spend the night....I know he doesn't have room for the whole gang to show-up there...anyway, they have a drive to do, on Saturday morning, just to get to Menard's...We will be right across the street...
        MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
          Justin probably won't be down....He lives in Indy, and Sean and Amy are going to his house on Friday evening.....to spend the night....I know he doesn't have room for the whole gang to show-up there...anyway, they have a drive to do, on Saturday morning, just to get to Menard's...We will be right across the street...
          Oh thats right, I remember reading that now. Well I guess we will just see them in the morning then.
          Favorite Quotes:

Comment

Working...
          X