Louisville Chapter??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville Chapter??

Is there anyone out there that would like to start a chapter in Louisville? I have been carding a bunch of people, just wondering if anyone wants to get one started. Post up to this message thread or send me a PM.

"Derby Chapter" ???

Interested List:
    1. Kingsta18
    2. s2ky
    3. mindphunk
    4. USMC73 *member*
    5. JH03S2K *member*
    Last edited by pezjunki; 02-25-2008, 08:04 PM.

Oh yeah, I've been driving around with my S2KCA sticker on my windscreen.....

Comment

Well, at least if anyone searches for Louisville, Kentucky they will find this thread....

Louisville Kentucky Louisville, Kentucky Louisville, Kentucky Louisville, Kentucky Louisville, Kentucky Louisville, Kentucky Louisville Kentucky Louisville Kentucky Louisville Kentucky Louisville Kentucky Louisville
      New Albany, Jeffersonville, Bardstown, Elizabethtown New Albany, Jeffersonville, Bardstown, ElizabethtownNew Albany, Jeffersonville, Bardstown, ElizabethtownNew Albany, Jeffersonville, Bardstown, Elizabethtown

Comment

Mike, that is some funny stuff....

You know I will help you in any way I can

Hope to see ya next Saturday...

Comment

I drove through Louisville on the way to S2KDays '07 and that would be great place to host a chapter. There are plenty of scenic drives to choose from.

All you need to do is have 5 current S2KCA dues paying members and set up a plan to have as much fun as you possibly can. Forming a chapter is the best way to put all your efforts into starting something special. Once that has been done, you won't believe how things just snowball. You'll end up having plenty of group drives, dinner meets, and happy hours lined up each month.

Good luck!
          Thanks,
          Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Awesome idea! I'd love to see Louisville and Chicago both join up and grow the Midwest and S2KCA as a whole.
            J.T. - XLevel, LLC
            (317) 787-2833 - [email protected] - Check out our new site! XLevel.US

What young minds lack in experience, they make up for with curiosity. Because for them there is no right, no wrong, just new ways of solving problems. - Hondamentalism

Comment

My internet connection was down all weekend!!

Thanks for the advice, and encouragement!
              Hopefully I can get the ball rolling.

Comment

I live in Louisville, KY...but im currently trying to sell my S .

Comment

Originally posted by HBKS2K View Post
                  I live in Louisville, KY...but im currently trying to sell my S .
                  Join the club, sell the S, and help out a chapter.
                  Thanks,
                  Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Originally posted by joe_s2k View Post
                    Join the club, sell the S, and help out a chapter.

At least pass the website on to who ever buys it......

Comment

I"m down for a Louisville Chapter. . .Do we know each other?

Comment

im in chicago... but if i lived in louisville i would of been down to help out = )

Comment

im definately down for a louisville chapter. kingsta18 i think we know eachother dont we? lol.

Comment

I'm in Louisville.

Comment

And that makes 5. All you have to do know is sign up for an S2KCA membership , fill out the S2KCA Chapter form(PM Photodavo), and submit it to Photodavo for the Board of Directors to approve. It sounds like a lot, but it won't take much effort and time.

So sign up and let the games begin!
                              1. Pezjunki
                              2. Kingsta18
                              3. Adnans2k
                              4. s2ky
                              5. mindphunk
                              Thanks,
                              Joe

Comment

I visited Louisville for a weekend back in October ... it really is a nice area and I imagine there is no lack of great roads to cruise/play on.
                                -Chuck

'06 S2K - Laguna Blue Pearl #2481
                                '04 Acura TSX

"I don't like that man. I'm going to have to get to know him better"
                                -Abraham Lincoln

. . .

Comment

Originally posted by countnkick View Post
                                  I visited Louisville for a weekend back in October ... it really is a nice area and I imagine there is no lack of great roads to cruise/play on.
                                  That is true. My usual weekend ritual starts with a spirited run though the hills.... or down by the river.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingsta18 View Post
                                    I"m down for a Louisville Chapter. . .Do we know each other?
                                    Don't think so. Maybe briefly at S2kDays?
                                    If you guys join, I know USMC73 wants to start the chapter too.

Oh yeah, put me down as your referral...

Comment

Originally posted by mindphunk View Post
                                      I'm in Louisville.
                                      I like your avatar! 3D version of mine....

Comment

Originally posted by pezjunki View Post
                                        Don't think so. Maybe briefly at S2kDays?
                                        If you guys join, I know USMC73 wants to start the chapter too.

Oh yeah, put me down as your referral...
                                        I didn't get to go to S2kdays this year I was just wondering because we both run around the same city, and louisville seems to have "one croud" LOL

Comment

Working...
                                        X