Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 MidWest Event Ideas - Post 'em Here!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 MidWest Event Ideas - Post 'em Here!!!

OK,

I have a few ideas for some ideas of events for the region this year. I want to hear some of the Mid-West input though!!! I tend to think in my area (Indy, KY, OH) when I think of this stuff...so since this is the entire regions forum, I want the entire regions ideas before I start planning stuff!!!

I sent a PM to all of you Chapter Directors, and I want you all to input your ideas too...This could either be a place to make your event bigger, or realize that your idea would be for your chapter.

Help us out here Mid-West members!!! Let's have some fun this year!!!!!!!!!

Your Faithful S2KCA Regional...

Justin.....

Since there is no USGP, how about a Midwest event in association with the Indy 500, or better yet, an IRL race (I like the idea of going to KY speedway or Mid-Ohio)?

Is anyone planning a driving event like the South Dakota trip last year and the Lake Superior Trip the year before?

How about a long weekend trip around Lake Michigan, maybe including a ride on the ferry boat between Michigan and Wisconsin? Maybe a Brewers game in Milwaukee as well?

Comment

I wanna hear more!!!

Comment

The UMW S2Ki folks are planning for BRIC, American LeMans, and a few other Road America weekends.

Comment

Possibly....A ."Loooong" weekend @ the Dragon, staying in Marysville TN. / Foothills Parkway the next day, to the Dragon / 28, for some good runs, then the Blue Ridge Parkway, over to Asheville for the eve...... Just an idea.....
          MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I posted this a few weeks ago. With Champ Car and IRL finally doing a group hug, the Mid-Ohio race will be awesome.

https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=20128
            the Red Barchetta
            2004 New Formula Red, Factory Tan Interior
            Comptech goodies: Intake and Exhaust

Comment

Count Sharon & I...in for this one..........!!!
              Originally posted by ScottEvil View Post
              I posted this a few weeks ago. With Champ Car and IRL finally doing a group hug, the Mid-Ohio race will be awesome.

https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=20128
              MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Just announced S2000 corral at Mid-Ohio July 18-20!!!! Link information below. We need an approximate car count for the event. Huge thanks to Pete Garrett for organizing this with Mid-Ohio.

My wife and I will have an RV for race weekend too. We are planning a cookout for Saturday night after the ALMS race (and Acura whips up on Porsche) and all are welcome. Not quite F1, but since the open wheel guys finally kissed and made up, this will be a great weekend!

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=571670

If you are not on the "other site" post here or PM me and I will add you to the list!
                the Red Barchetta
                2004 New Formula Red, Factory Tan Interior
                Comptech goodies: Intake and Exhaust

Comment

Good Ideas!!! Ready for Mid-Ohio!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X