FRIDAY Cincy/Louisville Caravan to WTD-'08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRIDAY Cincy/Louisville Caravan to WTD-'08

This is for the people who can't go with the "rowdy" group on Thursday....
    Some of us have to work for a living.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Most of the following is stolen from the Thursday caravan thread.... (sorry Denny)
    Original thread: https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=20291

Please "Post-Up" if you think you you will be riding down with us.....Departure time will be between 9...and 9:30AM, Friday morning, April 18th from, Cincinnati and Louisville. If everyone leaves at the same time we can meet up in Berea at the same time.... Amazing how that works.... PM me with cell numbers, so we can coordinate at Berea.

Please provide your screen name, and if a +1 will be with you....I will keep the list updated, on a regular basis....
    Have a "FULL" tank of gas when you leave the city.....!!!!
    Our "Radio Channel" for the drive down will be.....( 4.2 )...and the Ohio group will probably maintain that channel, through-out the time @ the Dragon....

Departure & Caravan info........
    Meet-up @ Hooter's parking lot, a little early for pics, socializing, meeting "Old" & "New" friends...the "oos & awes" ....of everyones "S's"....
    Line-Up......!!!!!!!
    Turn "RIGHT" out of Hooter's parking lot...( Note, this is a change, from prior caravans....!!!! )
    We will drive thru Covington Kentucky, and hit I-75 South there, rather than going around the "Loop", as in the past. We will re-group, prior to entrance to the interstate.....

Proceed Southbound on I-75...to Berea Kentucky, where we will break for Lunch/Brunch" & fuel.
    Note:.................Please take the ( 2nd ) Berea EXIT.........
    Maybe we can meet-up with some of the Kentucky group...or even the Indy group....????

After "ALL" are ready, re-group & Line-Up...for re-entry to I-75 Southbound again...
    We will proceed due South to I-40 West...stay in the RIGHT lane and exit from I-40...to 129...
    Stay on 129, past the Knoxville airport, get into LEFT lane and exit to the LEFT, onto 35. This will put us in Maryville, where we will STOP again for the NECESSITIES...beer, food , booze....and the LAST stop for "FUEL" prior to the Dragon......!!!!

Re-group....and head for the Foothills Parkway....via... 321....!!!
    Re-group again, @ the entrance to the Parkway, for the caravan across..... be on the lookout for Park Rangers...

Proceed to the Dragon...pull over in the gravel parking lot...Have a "Driver's Meeting" on Do's & Don'ts....and "SAFETY".......etc.....

Then the "FUN" begins......
    Meet you @ Fontana.......

List of attendees.....

Louisville:

1. Pezjunki +1

Cincinnati:

What "ROUDY" group.........??????
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
      What "ROUDY" group.........??????
      LOL, I WAS there last year.....

Comment

Oh......!!!!! in that case, guess I better add no more comment....
        Originally posted by pezjunki View Post
        LOL, I WAS there last year.....
        MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I wonder why the whole title isn't showing up on the main page?

Comment

Anybody goin down Friday????

Comment

Working...
            X