2008 MidWest Track Day - June 2nd at Autobahn Country Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 MidWest Track Day - June 2nd at Autobahn Country Club

It's Track Time again in the MidWest!!! MVP Track Time (sponsor of S2KCA) is hosting an event at the Autobahn Country Club near Joliet, IL. This event will be on Monday, June 2nd. It is a 3.56 mile road course and is available to us for only $245!!!

This year you will be paying and registering through MVPtracktime.com, and not through me!!! Just click on "register for track day" and download the form and send it in. The website is www.MVPTrackTime.com and the exact registration page is http://www.mvptracktime.com/id47.html

What S2KCA members will receive is an S2KCA shirt of some kind and lunch.

Here is the general MVP Track Time thread...

https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...ghlight=Joliet

Please Post here if you would like to attend this event, and once you have registered please let me know!!!
    Last edited by smac2K; 04-13-2008, 03:13 PM.

Registered about 3 months ago. Can I still get the shirt?
    "No, there is no terrible way to win. There is only winning. "

"When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting. "

2004 AP2 Track Rat
    2007 TL Type S
    2008 TSX

Comment

Of Course Brian!!!

Comment

There will be a limited amount of time, and a limited number of spots. Please sign up right away!!!

Comment

Originally posted by smac2K View Post
          Of Course Brian!!!
          Great...b/c that's I'm all about the shirt...

"When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting. "

2004 AP2 Track Rat
          2007 TL Type S
          2008 TSX

Comment

Time to Drive MidWest!!!

Comment

Friendly reminder!!!

There are only so many spots, let's have some fun!!!

Comment

Really? Nobody interested?

Comment

My registration is being mailed in. I like doing fun stuff and want to participate in the group! Come on gang. Stop being a bunch of tightwad sissy chumps and sign up!!

Comment

This is going to be fun! Who else wants to join in?

Comment

Comment

The Exige needs work otherwise I would do this.....
                        Deleted signature for the safety of my cars.....

Please note that my posts are not personal attacks - they are my observations/opinions - your opinions may vary.

Comment

I heard a rumor once, that you had an S2000?

You don't have to come, but we are all staying at your house

Comment

I've heard that rumor about me having an S2000 too - I'll look into it some more......

If I'm in town I'd be happy to have people over before the event. I have a spare bedroom that I could rent out too.......
                            Deleted signature for the safety of my cars.....

Please note that my posts are not personal attacks - they are my observations/opinions - your opinions may vary.

Comment

Hi All:

With just one month until our June 2nd track day at Autobahn Country Club’s (near Chicago) full 3.56 mile road course, we are 3/4 full. If you'd like to join us for either Autobahn event or any other MVP Track Time track day in 2008, visit us at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Mark "Feff" Pfeffer
                              www.MVPTrackTime.com

Comment

Mark!!!!

I just signed up online, and my friend Sean will be signing up as well

Comment

Originally posted by meat View Post
                                  I've heard that rumor about me having an S2000 too - I'll look into it some more......

If I'm in town I'd be happy to have people over before the event. I have a spare bedroom that I could rent out too.......
                                  I resemble that remark...

I'd go, but I'll be preparing my laydown kart for the WKA Grand Nationals at Mid Ohio the following fortnight.

And, yes, I still own a little red S2000...

Comment

Just a reminder...don't know how many spots are open though...

Comment

When's everyone from Indy driving up to Joliet?

Been looking forward to this since January...

B

2004 AP2 Track Rat
                                      2007 TL Type S
                                      2008 TSX

Comment

I know we are leaving Sunday at some point...Need to think about a hotel and stuff

Sean will be pulling the BMW up on a trailer, and Mitch is taking the NSX. I need to find out when Mitch is wanting to leave.

Would you want to make an evening out of it on Sunday, Brian?

Comment

Working...
                                        X