My own personal forum....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My own personal forum....

Wow...I am the first ot post in my own personal forum....I love it!!!

haha...I think I have it close to the point where we can open it up to members so others will soon be posting here, too!

What's going on this weekend, anyhow?
    "Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
    --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

Slackers, both of you!

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

Well look at this would you. The guys from Chicago started this new forum just so they would be the only ones here.

Ha, the guys from Indiana have arrived. Hello all, I'm not too sure what to say.

Thanks,
        Bob Oyler

Comment

Hey Boiler,

I've got lots of good pictures of my car that I would like to consider turning into an Avatar. Pleasse tell me about the process that you used to create yours from a digital photo?

Thanks,
          Harry

Comment

Originally posted by hecash
            Hey Boiler,

I've got lots of good pictures of my car that I would like to consider turning into an Avatar. Pleasse tell me about the process that you used to create yours from a digital photo?

Thanks,
            Harry
            Harry, First you need to shrink the size of your image (mine is 100 x 67 pixels). They have a size limit, but I don't remember what it is, 5K maybe? After you resize your image, click on the "user cp" button on the top of the screen and then clicck on the "edit options" tab and all the way down on the bottom, you will see the place where you can add an avatar. Click on change avatar, use custom and then browse. Go to the location where your image is located and click on it, then submit changes.

Whew! That's all there is to it. It sounds like more work than there really is. Let me know if you have a problem.

Bob

Comment

We are limiting the avatars to 100x100 pixels and 7000 bytes in size. FYI.

Comment

Working...
              X