X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midwest Track Days - 2009

Midwest Track Days (2009) – MVP Track Time

Good Day All:

Just a quick note on MVP Track Time’s 2009 Midwest track days. We have the Midwestern Swing listed below:

April 18-19: Putnam Park ”Tax Freedom Track Weekend” - SOLD OUT

June 1: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

August 3: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT!

September 5-6: Blackhawk Farms ”No Hurricane Rain Track Weekend”

Of course you can run at any of our track events. For more details, registration (both on-line and mail-in registration) and the balance of the 2009 schedule (VIR, Summit Point, Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta), visit us at www.MVPTrackTime.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or [email protected]. Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at the track!

Feff
    Last edited by Feffman; 07-24-2009, 03:10 PM.

S2000 - ROLL BAR UPDATE!!!!

We've received clarification from Summit Point, VIR and Mid Ohio they will require the S2000 to have a roll bar at any track event. We have noted this on the registration page of our web site.

Looks like Vivid Racing and Hard Dog(??) may be in for some more S2000 business. Would anyone be interested if MVP Track Time can set up a discount for roll bars with either of these firms??

I'd say you are going to see more tracks do this, so it may be prudent to get the roll bars now, not to mention an added safety feature which one can never have too much of.

Hope to see you guys at the track in 2009. Happy Motoring!

Feff

Comment

Thanks for keeping us updated Mark!!!

I havent decided if I am going this year, but I will encourage our locals to go

Comment

Hi All:

I just got off the phone with Sean McGill of Vivid Racing (www.VividRacing.com) and they will offer a discount on roll bars to anyone who is running or plans to run with MVP Track Time. You can reach Sean at (866) 448-4843. Hard Dog never called back!

Feff
        www.MVPTrackTime.com

Comment

Does the hard top negate the roll bar requirement?

Comment

Originally posted by LBP_S2K View Post
            Does the hard top negate the roll bar requirement?
            Yes!

We (www.MVPTrackTime.com) have a limited number of spots remaining in all three run groups for our September 5-6 track weekend at Blackhawk Farms.

Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or e-mail [email protected] if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track!

Feff

Comment

Working...
            X