Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for a New MidWest Regional Director!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for a New MidWest Regional Director!!!

As many of you know I have been voted in as the new President as Brad has stepped down...

https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthread.php?t=31492

I have been the RD for almost 2 1/2 years and it has been awesome

It is time for someone out there to volunteer!!! Is it you??????

Up to the top on a Saturday!

BTW...the BOD meetings are no longer 3 hours We are averaging just under 2 hours Other than the call there are not many requirements

Comment

I hear the president is lobbying for payment to the RD's. Get it while you can!!!!!
      '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
      '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
      '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
      )
      '06 S2000 NA (returned)
      '11 E92 turbo (returned
      )
      '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

After much thought and several great conversations with other members and CDs, I will throw my hat into the ring. Do I need to state a platform? If Indy is OK with it ... I will remain the Central Indiana CD ... I understand that is legal.

Comment

All right Dave...now we have something else to celebrate at Gettysburg...
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------
          Random Fact: "There are less than 30 ships in the Royal Canadian Navy which is less than most third-world countries."

Comment

Someone new to
            S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

You already know how I feel about it Dave....
              MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                Someone new to
                HEY -- you PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                *note to self* - have a conversation with Mel . . .

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                  All right Dave...now we have something else to celebrate at Gettysburg...
                  Yuengling on tap .... toasts to all ...

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
                    You already know how I feel about it Dave....
                    Yep - and thanks Denny ... I appreciate it ....

Comment

Your platform is already set - you are smart, cute, and funny as all get out. That's all I need to know that you will make an EXCELLENT RD.
                      This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

By the way Dave - if Jason gives you a hard time - you let me know. I'll take care of that.
                        This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by lacochino View Post
                          Your platform is already set - you are smart, cute, and funny as all get out. That's all I need to know that you will make an EXCELLENT RD.
                          OOOOOOOOOOhhhhh BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAby!!!! ummmm .... I am speachless!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lacochino View Post
                            By the way Dave - if Jason gives you a hard time - you let me know. I'll take care of that.
                            I already told him I was going to have a conversation with you .... he has been forewarned!!!!

Comment

I think you'd be a perfect fit and an asset to the Club leadership Dave! I've even met you in person and I still think that.
                              Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
                              '07 VW Touareg V6
                              '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

Originally posted by photodavo View Post
                                I think you'd be a perfect fit and an asset to the Club leadership Dave! I've even met you in person and I still think that.
                                Thanks Dave - that is the definition of a friend .... Someone who knows you well and likes you anyway!!!!! I appreciate your support.

Comment

at least you dont ramble on about nothing forever like Justin does.
                                  Does this also mean that I have to figure out what TWO Indy people are trying to say???????
                                  GREAT

Welcome aboard sir
                                  '00 Civic Si supercharged (stolen)
                                  '95 Civic hb turbocharged (sold)
                                  '03 Acura CL-S supercharged (sold
                                  )
                                  '06 S2000 NA (returned)
                                  '11 E92 turbo (returned
                                  )
                                  '14 F10

Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club

Comment

Originally posted by My_yella_s2k View Post
                                    at least you dont ramble on about nothing forever like Justin does.
                                    Does this also mean that I have to figure out what TWO Indy people are trying to say???????
                                    GREAT

Welcome aboard sir
                                    Thanks .... we talk simple ... a crick is a lot smaller than a river, we warsh our cars before waxing and we eat dinner at night, not noon. Now, what the hell is a frappe?

Comment

Dave...

Let's get this done w/ the BoD...If anybody else wants to step up - NOW is the time

Seems like the members are ok w/ it so far though...

Comment

Dave, thanks for stepping up for the club
                                        Coop
                                        Life Member 57
                                        KE0BND
                                        What other people think of me, is none of my business
                                        It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Working...
                                        X