This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Brown County Drive - Oct 3 Midwest Regional Event

The Annual Brown County Drive will be held on October 3 this year. Mark it on your calendars. More details coming soon ...

Details are: We'll be forming up in the Columbus, IN Menards at 8:30 Saturday morning - Heading out about 9:00. Lunch will be at The Story Inn at 11:00. We'll drive to Nashville after lunch. Arriving there about 1:00. Afternoon Plans are still in the formative stages.

Folks are staying at the Sleep Inn and the Marriott in Columbus. There will be an informal gathering at the BW3s next to the Sleep Inn Friday evening.
    Last edited by DaveL; 09-10-2009, 06:08 PM.

Calender marked.This is a awesome drive!!

Comment

Count us in !!!!!!!!
      MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

saweet

Comment

Can't make it.....have to go to a wedding.

Comment

Sweeeet! We'll be there.

Comment

Good times!! I'll be there!

Comment

My calendar is marked!

Comment

WOW - this is filling up fast!!! Details to be coming tonight hopefully ... maybe tomorrow morning *LOL* ....

The excitement builds .....

1. Davel
                  2. Scooterboy
                  3. JHO3
                  4. Looter
                  5. Bryco
                  6. Indy_s
                  7. Pez
                  8. Buzz
                  9. Smac2ky
                  10. Tifosi (Yeah ... he's back)
                  11. Aaroncomp
                  12. LBP
                  13. Lovetodrive
                  14. 1st07 (yeah ... they're back!)
                  15. Indy Red
                  Last edited by DaveL; 08-22-2009, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Count me in as a probability.
                    "No, there is no terrible way to win. There is only winning. "

"When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting. "

2004 AP2 Track Rat
                    2007 TL Type S
                    2008 TSX

Comment

Hey everybody! We are doing this again, and we are also going to tweak this a little bit. Dave and I will be talking and after I go get Spencer the Dog I am going to look at the map and work some magic

Comment

30 S2000's in Vtec just a "smidge" over 55mph down a straight country road. A sound that simply cannot be missed.
                        I'm in.

Comment

Put me in for a probably, too. That's awfully close to our return from the honeymoon and I have a track date that next weekend, but I know we both want to go.

Comment

Well, I was going to post that I'm in but I see that there is no need.

Side note...I hope you guys made it home safe and sound. It was a great weekend!! and it was good seeing you again.
                            David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
                            '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
                            '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
                            '11 Ford Ranger Sport
                            '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
                            '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
                            '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

We all got home about 8:30 ... ten hours to Indy ... and 11 for me ... whewee ... all safe and sound.

Comment

Tentative Agenda (since we are making this a better event, there are some changes that aren't set in stone yet ... please bear with us ... but here's a rough idea):

Friday night - informal gathering - possibly at BW3s in Columbus (we may be starting the drive further south than the past years, so don't make hotel reservations yet)

Saturday morning - two or three drive groups head out on the first leg of the drive .... about 30 minutes apart ... all stopping at the Story Inn for lunch

Saturday afternoon - we are looking at options for this time ... updates in a few days

Saturday night - an informal gathering somewhere - perhaps Columbus or Indy, ... updates in a few days.

Comment

OMG - Just too much pleasure - this drive should be banned as an addictive drug!!!!!!!!! --- and we even allow alternative brands to partake!!!!

Comment

Lunch reservations made for 11am at Story Inn...

Comment

You two already know that Sharon & I are in.......
                                      MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

We put it on the calender. It's between a weekend in Nashville TN and the Hilly Hundred bike ride. Busy month.

Comment

Working...
                                        X