Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CANCELED!!TRACK DAY - May 10th - Putnam Park Indiana CANCELED!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CANCELED!!TRACK DAY - May 10th - Putnam Park Indiana CANCELED!!!

S2000 Club of America Presents a TRACK DAY at Putnam Park

MONDAY – May 10, 2010

S2000 Club of America Presents a GREAT day at a GREAT Track.
    INCLUDING:
    • FOUR 20-25 minute track sessions – PLUS an hour of open-track time at 4:00 (unless unforeseen events have caused the run groups to be behind schedule).
    • Instructors specifically familiar with the S2000 and HAPPY to help novices
    • We WELCOME novice newbies. We expect to have TWO novice run groups, one intermediate run group and one experienced run group.
    • Limited numbers in each run group allowing more space and time on track.
    • VERY LOW entry fees.
    • All cars meeting safety standards, including properly equipped convertibles, can run on this day.
    • Guests (over 18 and with an approved helmet) are allowed to ride around the track with drivers in the intermediate and experienced groups.
    • An SA2000 helmet and cotton shirt and pants are the only “special” equipment you need
    • Only wave-by passing is allowed.
    • No trucks or SUVs will be allowed.
    • Drivers can share a car within the same run group for an additional $100/driver. Cars being shared between different run groups will require the payment of a full 2nd entry fee.
    A Get-together will be held at the host hotel on Sunday night before Track Day – and tech inspections can be done at that time. (The host hotel will be posted by Feb. 8th)

FEES:
    $200 for S2000 Club of America members (you do NOT need to own or to bring an S2000 to the track to be a member of S2KCA)
    $225 for non-members of S2KCA.
    Cancellation Fees: If you cancel before April 15th, we will refund your fee’s minus a $50 cancellation fee. There will be no refunds after April 15th.
    Last edited by DaveL; 02-10-2010, 08:27 PM.

I'm in!

Comment

Sorry for me missing the last planning meeting. I'm definitely IN (regardless if we move to North Carolina or not )
      "No, there is no terrible way to win. There is only winning. "

"When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting. "

2004 AP2 Track Rat
      2007 TL Type S
      2008 TSX

Comment

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN ....https://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/903D8C8F-09C1-766E-DF229025824D4544
        Last edited by DaveL; 02-07-2010, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Your link, it is broken...

Comment

no linkie...

Comment

Fixed -- I think --- https://www.motorsportreg.com/index....229025824D4544

Comment

Comment

OK everyone ... time to sign-up. We are limiting this so we can have great spacing on the track and longer time on the track. Link to registration is in post #1

Comment

BUMP - for what to do when the snow's gone ....

Comment

sounds fun, wish there was something like this in my area : (

Comment

We are working hard to have as many experienced S2K instructors as we can get. We're hoping a lot of newbies come out and learn what this car was made to do ...

Time to go sign-up. https://www.motorsportreg.com/index....229025824D4544

Comment

Let's go racing!!!

Comment

you have too many threads about this.... Finally saw this one.

Comment

Saturday Bump!! Time to register!! The snow will melt eventually..I PROMISE!!!!

Comment

Hotel info??

Comment

I did a track day with these guys a couple of years ago and it was AWESOME!!! I learned a ton, you get a LOT of track time, and if you're a newbie you get an instructor all day long.

Oh, and they let us run with the tops down. (One person, who went in the sand pit regretted doing that, but it was sooooo much fun!).
                                  Maria

"No Ordinary Moments"

2001 Spa Yellow Pearl "Elmo"

Comment

Originally posted by pezjunki View Post
                                    Hotel info??
                                    I will have Hotel Info by this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by MimiCate View Post
                                      I did a track day with these guys a couple of years ago and it was AWESOME!!! I learned a ton, you get a LOT of track time, and if you're a newbie you get an instructor all day long.

Oh, and they let us run with the tops down. (One person, who went in the sand pit regretted doing that, but it was sooooo much fun!).
                                      Appreciate the enthusiasm, but this is the first time CIS2KCA has organized a track event.
                                      "No, there is no terrible way to win. There is only winning. "

"When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting. "

2004 AP2 Track Rat
                                      2007 TL Type S
                                      2008 TSX

Comment

Some cool info that I ran into: http://www.trackpedia.com/wiki/Putnam_Park

I've never seen that site before...

Comment

Working...
                                        X