Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KC GATHERING JUNE 26th

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • KC GATHERING JUNE 26th

    Hello S2000 Drivers. My name is [email protected]_2NR and I am putting together a gathering of all Honda drivers on June 26, 2004. I drive a 2004 Acura RSX Type S and I am apart of www.Clubrsx.com I am calling on SI drivers, S2000 drivers, and the RSX drivers. I would like to invite you guys out to our gathering and share with us your experiences. Here is what the plan is so far.


    A post from Clubrsx.com:

    For this gathering we will meet up at Best Buy/ Old Chicago on 119th and Metcalf. I think this is a good place to "gather the troops" and we can head out from there. Here is the updated plan:

    4p Gather at Best Buy
    5p Nas Kart <go karts>
    630p Hooters on Metcalf
    830-till who knows when pics + DRIVE!!

    I dont have time to post maps just yet but I'll get on that when i get some more time.

    URL Link to this thread : http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=166378
    I will keep an eye on this thread and hope that you can make it out

  • #2
    KC Gathering June 26th UPDATE!!

    Ive been speaking with my group on ClubRSX and there are going to be a hand full of us coming out on this gathering. Im trying to get some STL drivers to come up as well. Might have a crew from Iowa show too. On the Prelude side I have a few drivers from KC that are a looking to show . Ive also had a chance to post this gathering on another S2000 site <S2ki.com> and Ive been able to speak with a few other S2000 drivers in the KC area. I hope that some of you that have viewed this can make it out should be a good time! Im gonna work on the NSX group later this week. Man oh man would that be something to see a bunch of NSX.

    Comment


    • #3
      UPDATE June 26 KC Gathering


      Ive just been sitting back observing what everyone else thinks of this gathering. Here is what I have a feel for so far:

      www.Clubrsx.com : Badog, Kandie, WhitePup, WykydFrost, Staind132111, jaguer8, CrashNBurn, KCRSXTypeS, and Tokomoto. These RSX drivers should be showing up to this gathering from the RSX clan

      www.KCPOG.org : On this board crazielude and 94LOOD have both voiced interest and will bring a hand full of Preludes out to this meet.

      www.NSXprime.com : Over here MarkB should be coming out with his NSX and will be SWEET, hopefully he can call a few of his other drivers out to this meet

      www.clubsi.com : Ive had a few nibbles on this board but nothing definite. And for some reason this is not a Honda civic SI board like I thought it was. Hmmm we will see though.


      Looks like this is developing into quite the move of cars. The plan itself has not changed.

      400p: Meet up and hang at Best Buy on 119th and Metcalf.
      500p: Cruze to Nas Kart in Olathe KS for some Go-Kart action!!
      630-700p: Hit the highway back north to Metcalf for some dinner at Hooters
      830-900p till when ever: Drive and if there is still light out get some pics in.

      Remember to bring your digi cams out for this the more pics the better. Im thinking about getting a Motorola walkie-talkie for communications while driving. What are your thoughts??? 8 days till the meet hope to see everyone there!!
      Last edited by monkeymaker; 08-02-2005, 06:26 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        looks like this meet is developing into quite the 'comotion' hope some of you on this board can make it out!! will update on friday!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey guys, Just did a quick run down of the road path that I would like us to take from best buy to nas-kart and back to Hooters. it looks good, Ill fill everyone in when we meet up tomorrow. Looks like we could have to Wichita peoples comin up to.... remember to bring you CAMS, if you have them motorola walkie, and of course the car!! hope to see everyone there

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by [email protected]_2NR
            Hey guys, Just did a quick run down of the road path that I would like us to take from best buy to nas-kart and back to Hooters. it looks good, Ill fill everyone in when we meet up tomorrow. Looks like we could have to Wichita peoples comin up to.... remember to bring you CAMS, if you have them motorola walkie, and of course the car!! hope to see everyone there
            Damn...I'm coming in Sunday night from Dallas for some business in Overland Park so I won't be able to meet you guys. I will probably be spending some time in the area over the next few months so keep posting here if you have future events. I'm surprised you haven't had any responses from this group - where are you Mr. Nut???

            You guys have a fun safe time!!!
            Davo



            The older I get, the faster I was

            '02 Sebring Silver
            '07 VW Touareg V6
            '70 Volvo 1800E

            Comment


            • #7
              Events

              Originally posted by [email protected]_2NR
              KC Gathering June 26th UPDATE!!

              Ive been speaking with my group on ClubRSX and there are going to be a hand full of us coming out on this gathering. Im trying to get some STL drivers to come up as well. Might have a crew from Iowa show too. On the Prelude side I have a few drivers from KC that are a looking to show . Ive also had a chance to post this gathering on another S2000 site <S2ki.com> and Ive been able to speak with a few other S2000 drivers in the KC area. I hope that some of you that have viewed this can make it out should be a good time! Im gonna work on the NSX group later this week. Man oh man would that be something to see a bunch of NSX.
              Please let me know of any future events planned in the KC area. I would like to attend. I just joined the S2000 club and there are not many members in this area.
              Ron
              [email protected]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by rbprivate
                Please let me know of any future events planned in the KC area. I would like to attend. I just joined the S2000 club and there are not many members in this area.
                Ron
                [email protected]

                Obviously, I'm a day late and a dollar short.......

                Just noticed this thread....... what? two months too late!

                Oh well..........I'll try to keep a closer eye out for it next time!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by S2000nut
                  Obviously, I'm a day late and a dollar short.......

                  Just noticed this thread....... what? two months too late!

                  Oh well..........I'll try to keep a closer eye out for it next time!
                  Mr. Nut,

                  Just wait till you hear who John Kerry picked as his running mate!



                  British American Racing
                  --------------- Powered by Honda

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by S2000 Driver
                    Mr. Nut,

                    Just wait till you hear who John Kerry picked as his running mate!


                    Uhhhhhhhhh, who in the hell is JOHN KERRY?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You guys crack me up...
                      Davo



                      The older I get, the faster I was

                      '02 Sebring Silver
                      '07 VW Touareg V6
                      '70 Volvo 1800E

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X