Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerman Track Day - SpeedTrial USA - Friday, July 16

Information is available at this thread Gingerman Track Day July 16

A friend of mine was planning to attend, but found out he must work. He is already registered in the novice class. Anyone interested in taking his spot before he just cancels the order?

Comment

Man, I'm up for track time at Gingerman 2005, seen video and think it's a lovely track.
      Also rates are more reasonable than Putnam Park.

Comment

Bad timing once again! I'll be at a national MGA meet in Mackinaw City on that date, which we have been planning for three years. We booked an entire hotel and already have 70 rooms booked. Otherwise that would be a great date and we all know it's the best mid-west track for the S2000. Good luck on a great turnout.
        Dave
        now - '59 white MGA
        past - '01 S2000 (nine years), four other MGAs, Spitfire, Stag, 63 Vette

Comment

Originally posted by OVERSTEER
          Man, I'm up for track time at Gingerman 2005, seen video and think it's a lovely track.
          Also rates are more reasonable than Putnam Park.
          Gus, if you are going, are you taking the CRX or the S? Let me know. If the Civic is ready, I would love to get it out on the track.

Comment

Wrong year.
            Deleted signature for the safety of my cars.....

Please note that my posts are not personal attacks - they are my observations/opinions - your opinions may vary.

Comment

:LOL: :lol4:

Comment

Hopefully this will lead to the a 2005 Gingerman event, thought some of you that where there last year should know what's up in 2005.
                Geoff, I might run the CRX but than again the S is not out of the question.
                I hope to test the new changes to the CRX on track to see how it compares to last year.
                I love both cars.

Comment

I thought that I posted this but it seems to have vanished.

I will not be running a track day this year but I will be instructing and driving a lot if possible.

Here's my schedule Hecash Schedule

Comment

If you run all those events you are a better man than I (and one with more disposable funds....)

Please note that my posts are not personal attacks - they are my observations/opinions - your opinions may vary.

Comment

Looking at that list - I would probably do the following...

May 21-22 Gingerman (with the Corvettes!!!)
                      June 3-5 Autobahn
                      June 12 - Waterford Hills
                      Oct 8-9 Grattan

Hopefully there will be a few more to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by hecash
                        I thought that I posted this but it seems to have vanished.

I will not be running a track day this year but I will be instructing and driving a lot if possible.

Here's my schedule Hecash Schedule
                        You did post it.... in another thread. Glad to see you pop up over here, Harry. I gotta get in touch with you about shocks... it seems I may need some, finally.

Comment

The trick is going to be able to have the funds for parts when they break.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymaker
                            You did post it.... in another thread. Glad to see you pop up over here, Harry. I gotta get in touch with you about shocks... it seems I may need some, finally.

I'll send my phone # by PM.

Comment

Originally posted by meat
                              Wrong year.
                              Ya......but, I really like Goeff's "stepping up" style!!!!!

Comment

Break? What about tires/pads/rotors/gas/hotel/food/oil/etc?

Comment

Oh.......that $5,000? I thought that you were talking about the $5,000 to get it ready for the season. I thought that you would give me a loan....No?

Originally posted by meat
                                  Break? What about tires/pads/rotors/gas/hotel/food/oil/etc?

Comment

Let me work on the terms of that arrangement.....

Comment

Originally posted by hecash
                                      Ya......but, I really like Goeff's "stepping up" style!!!!!
                                      I try.

Harry,

I would like to attend one of the events on your schedule. As soon as I get the Civic track worthy, I will be in touch.

Comment

Working...
                                      X