Chicago: Friday night 6/18 plans...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago: Friday night 6/18 plans...

I'm not up for doing a driving meet. I will be busy cleaning up three cars for the next day's Traxxion car show.

However, since the wife will be away, I'm opening up the doors to come hang out at my place. Maybe get the BBQ grill started. JohnnyS2000 will be there getting his oil changed. Charlie Jahnke may be hanging out for a bit as well, I think he's still dropping off his car.

If I finish early enough, I'll join anyone in a cruise to the local Cold Stone Creamery for some ice cream, or over to Emmit's Tavern for a local brew.

I've only posted this because no one else has posted plans for the night. I won't be offended if you guys want to do something different.

Plus...about 10 minutes from Urmil's house there is a Steak and Shake which is hosting a custom car night this friday....its all classic customs, but still might be worth a look.

Comment

10 minutes....??? WTF, if you drive an S2000 like Pete on a rainy day.

Comment

Yeah, I'm down for this. What time are you guys going to get started on the oil change?

Comment

I might be able to go.

Comment

Johnny says that he'll be at my place around 4 or 5pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Urmil
              Johnny says that he'll be at my place around 4 or 5pm.
              Cool. I'll be there.

Just to claify. It would take Lee 10mins to get there the way he drives. It would take me 7 mins to get there the way I drive, and it would take Urmil 45mins to get there the way HE drives!

Comment

Ouch! :LOL:

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

Hey...when you get so many people stopping you to want your autograph, take pictures, sexy women giving me phone numbers, etc. you can't blame me for taking 45 minutes.

Comment

If you could remember your wife's number, you wouldn't have that problem.

Comment

takes urmil 45 mins cos he has to stop and do a wash/wax on the way a la FWT
                      ...either way...its not far...and id be interested to see some kool kustoms :LOL:

Comment

Originally posted by S2000GT
                        takes urmil 45 mins cos he has to stop and do a wash/wax on the way a la FWT
                        Yep, yep.

Comment

I will not be there.

Comment

Me neither.
                            "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                            Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

I gotta come pickup my zaino from his house. So i'll be there.

Comment

I'll be there as well.....probably closer to 4PM. Wheel clearance problem is SOLVED!

Comment

I'll be in Gary if any of you are looking for something to do afterwards...

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideBilly
                                    I'll be in Gary if any of you are looking for something to do afterwards...
                                    Looks like Gary is a lucky boy!! Gonna get lucky tonight then eh??

Comment

Roflmao!!!!!

Comment

Luck has nothing to do with it... well, very little...

Comment

Working...
                                        X