Clear All

• Chicago-land Thursday night meet: 07/01/04

Date: July 1, 2004
    Time: 6:30PM
    Restaurant: Smokey Bones BBQ in Schaumburg

Current Count of attendees:

List master, do your thing!

FYI:
    This may be my last Thursday night meet for the rest of the season, so come see me at this one!!!

We'll keep it in Schaumburg area seeing that we are getting more and more participation from more and more Northerners.

Let's meet up at Smokey Bones BBQ. I will set something up with the manager there to let us use the "Group Lounge" area to congregate and setup an 'a la carte' style dinner.

I will talk to Marty (S2000 owner) for recommendations on what to offer for food. This way, we can get price per person down and hopefully have a FULL turn-out.

If we can do 30 on the last Thursday night meet, I say let's shoot for 40 or more on this one!!!!

BTW, please no horsing around in the parking lot. If you care to do that, there should be more of an empty lot across the street at the office lot.

Please sign in here.

Im down!

Comment

I'm off that next Friday, I think. If I can figure out a way to swing it and can get Catherine talked into it, We will come up. Sounds like a good time.

Comment

If you come down to IL for a Thursday night meet, it SHOULD be this one. Smokey's serves up some real good food...plus we got spectacular treatment the last time we were there (one of the employees there is an owner, you may have met him up at FWT...Marty).

As always, no need to worry about driving back home at night, or renting a room. There's a spot for you at my place.

Comment

To the top people....can no one make my last meet of the summer?

Comment

I cant let you down... I'll be there with 8 other s2000's to support you.

Luder94
            ILL Roller
            Shift_9k
            Profpin
            S2000gt
            Martyjns2k
            rollins2k
            ll_s2002_ll
            Johnny2000
            donnieb

10 cars!

Comment

why is this your last Thursday night meet Urmil. i like to make it but I work downtown adn I will have to comne back from downtown and get my car then drive from Downers Grove to Schaumburg, don't know if I will amke it in time.

Comment

Next term (summer term), I have classes on Thursday night. By the time the summer term is over, most Chicagoans don't take their cars out. The prime temp. to have the car out is only when it's 60 degrees Farenheit or hotter. If it's anyless, people don't bring the car out...

In anycase, I will still try to make non-official Monday, Wed, or Friday night meets whenever possible.

Comment

Working...
                X