Wednesday Night Meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday Night Meet!

Me and Radzio are meeting up on wednesday night outside of Harlem Furniture in Arlington Hts. 40 E. Rand Rd. in arlington hts. Anyone wanna come out to hangout and maybe grab a bite to eat?

Well I hope Im not gonna work tommorow....Im still training so my schedule is done day by day.....still I work right by u shift, so maybe you can grab a bite at my workplace..

Comment

Which is where? I may be down to meet up, but we'll see.

BTW Damon, Ronica and I found the family room set and the dinette set that we want. We went to the Schaumburg location and yelled "Damon!" at sales people. They didn't seem to understand what I was asking for, however, they did back off of us for the whole duration we were there.

We'll let you know either today or tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Urmil
        Which is where? I may be down to meet up, but we'll see.

BTW Damon, Ronica and I found the family room set and the dinette set that we want. We went to the Schaumburg location and yelled "Damon!" at sales people. They didn't seem to understand what I was asking for, however, they did back off of us for the whole duration we were there.

We'll let you know either today or tomorrow.
        I cant help ya unless you come to Arlington hts. I can imagine the sales people saying "Whats he smokin?" Aight well holla at me, i'll be at work on Thursday 10-5pm.

The wednesday night meet is cancelled, due to uncertainity, and logistical problems.

Comment

Working...
        X