MIdamerica Motorplex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIdamerica Motorplex

Alright guys, I'm coming home on leave in July and plan on going to MAM July 8th. I've been wanting to hit up that track for the last several years and have always gotten caught up with other things being down in North Carolina and all. Either way I wanted to see if anyone else goes out there and if any of ya'll will be there the 8th? If you haven't done this course I heard it is very fun and very informative. Hope to see some of you out there!

this is something I have wanted to do. Unfortunately I wont be able to be there on the 8th but it should be a great time. Do you have a roll bar on your car? You might want to check on their requirements before you register. I thought I read somewhere that they require full roll protection on convertables but I could be wrong.

Comment

I downloaded the orientation packet and don't remember seeing that, either way I'll take another look at it to be sure. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Not to sound stupid, but where is the MIdamerica Motorplex?

Comment

Iowa, Just south of Omaha.

Comment

Pezjunki, you thinking about going out there? I should have atleast three including me heading there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Nelson View Post
              Pezjunki, you thinking about going out there? I should have atleast three including me heading there.
              Too far for me..

Comment

Working...
              X