Time for some new plates on the S...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for some new plates on the S...

Midwest buddies, whaddya think about my new OH plates?

Might have to take it easy on 129--would be pretty darn embarrassing getting pulled out of the ditch with this on my car!!!

Got inspired last week running the Dragon. When I ran Wake the Dragon this spring, had stock 16's and 205/225 worn out S03 rubber, and man was the car tail-happy. This time, AP2V1 17's with 225/255 Direzza Star Specs and UK alignment, WOW did the back end stick like glue! Mid-corner power-on no longer unsettled the car, making for less nerves and more confidence. Would recommend the upgrades to anyone looking to breathe some new life into the car!

Incidentally, also replaced worn stock pads with Hawk HPS on all 4 corners. Overall, I didn't notice a big change, perhaps it was easier to reach the brake threshold and invoke ABS, but nothing transformational. Stock pads suited me fine, so no complaints here, just FYI.

Get them "J" .....If they are available
    Originally posted by spidey View Post
    Midwest buddies, whaddya think about my new OH plates?

Might have to take it easy on 129--would be pretty darn embarrassing getting pulled out of the ditch with this on my car!!!

Got inspired last week running the Dragon. When I ran Wake the Dragon this spring, had stock 16's and 205/225 worn out S03 rubber, and man was the car tail-happy. This time, AP2V1 17's with 225/255 Direzza Star Specs and UK alignment, WOW did the back end stick like glue! Mid-corner power-on no longer unsettled the car, making for less nerves and more confidence. Would recommend the upgrades to anyone looking to breathe some new life into the car!

Incidentally, also replaced worn stock pads with Hawk HPS on all 4 corners. Overall, I didn't notice a big change, perhaps it was easier to reach the brake threshold and invoke ABS, but nothing transformational. Stock pads suited me fine, so no complaints here, just FYI.
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

get it!!!!

Comment

Do it!

Comment

Ohio has some pretty plates.

Average folk won't know what they mean but cool s2k owners will and that's what matters.

Comment

Get 'em!

Comment

Those look good!
              David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
              '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
              '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
              '11 Ford Ranger Sport
              '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
              '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
              '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Its always funny when you pull up behind someone and can't figure out what their plates mean....

But, those who have been to the Dragon will know what your plate is for!

Get em!
                '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 162k+ miles
                '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 192k+ miles

Comment

Do it!

Surely you can't be serious!
                  I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley...

02 Suzuka Blue #407 - GBNF
                  86 MR2 - GBNF
                  sigpic
                  It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses. Hit it!

Comment

Working...
                  X