• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown County Drive 2012

MidWest Regional Event
    BCD 2012 September 29

Here is the 2011 thread for anyone who wasn't there .... LINK
    The picture thread is HERE

For any out of towners.... I have rooms reserved at the Abe Martin Lodge for Friday 9/28 and Saturday 9/29 at a rate of $97.

Call 1-877-563-4371 to make reservations, use code: S2k Club or #0928S2.
    Unfortunately, there are only Queen bed rooms available. We have until 8/28/12 to make reservations. If you haven't been to the lodge, it is amazing! There is an awesome indoor water park and great views of the state park.

Itinerary:

Friday night:
    BW3’s Columbus around 8:30ish

Saturday:
    Drive meet in Menards parking lot 10:00am Columbus, IN. (exit 68 on I65)
    - 2315 Merchants Mile MAP
    Lunch 11:30 Story Inn (Type in: "6404 South State Road 135 - Nashville, IN 47448" in to your GPS, in case you get lost)
    Drive complete at Nashville around 1:00pm
    Shopping/whatever in Nashville
    Dinner: Smith's Row

Sunday:
    More shopping in Nashville.
    "Lovetodrive2000" drive...

Details to follow. I will update this page as they arrive.
    Please post if you plan on attending, I need to get a head count for lunch.

Official Attendee List:
    Everyone wear their nametag/lanyard from a past event (ie S2kDays)
    Pezjunki
    Looter +1
    Scooterboy +1
    Jet Sitter +1
    RedRacket04
    LovetoDrive2000 +1
    Lil Tippy +1
    JH03S2k +1
    Dick & Jeannie
    CharlieHorse
    11. doddg
    SheDrivesIt +1
    AaronCompNetSys +1
    Jomz +1
    jillbeitz +1
    Last edited by pezjunki; 09-28-2012, 02:24 PM.

Denny & Sharon, are there !!!

Brown County Lodge ( Abe Martin Lodge ) ????? One in the same ???

September 29th .....
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

I agree with Denny. 29 September and Abe Martin Lodge!!!!

When do we register?
      David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
      '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
      '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
      '11 Ford Ranger Sport
      '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
      '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
      '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Sept 29 is good with me. I don't know either property but if Denny says Abe Martin Lodge, that's good enough for me. Do you want me to find some place to eat on Friday night as well? Maybe some place that serves real food?
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------
        Random Fact: "There are less than 30 ships in the Royal Canadian Navy which is less than most third-world countries."

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
          Sept 29 is good with me. I don't know either property but if Denny says Abe Martin Lodge, that's good enough for me. Do you want me to find some place to eat on Friday night as well? Maybe some place that serves real food?

Yes...Yes.....real food !!!!

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

September 29th is fine!

Comment

I'm in, whatever weekend has good weather!

Comment

^Andrew first you post up on the "Toy's for Tot's" about weather, now the BC about weather. Are you a "fair weather pilot?" After showing up at Mickey D's with the top down and the temperature hovering in low 40's, I thought you could handle anything.

Comment

Had mine out...Top Down, today....too !!!!

Comment

Depending on weekend, I am " in". The 29th would work and +1 for going to Abe Martin Lodge.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Sitter View Post
                      ^Andrew first you post up on the "Toy's for Tot's" about weather, now the BC about weather. Are you a "fair weather pilot?" After showing up at Mickey D's with the top down and the temperature hovering in low 40's, I thought you could handle anything.

Anything but snow/ice, because that brings out the salt trucks

My wife already agreed she's going to bundle up for a top-down Toys-for-Tots cruise this winter as long as the roads aren't nasty

Comment

That's what I call a real trooper.

Comment

Originally posted by Jet Sitter View Post
                          That's what I call a real trooper.
                          Which? Andrew or his wife? (or the salt trucks ).
                          Random Fact: "There are less than 30 ships in the Royal Canadian Navy which is less than most third-world countries."

Comment

Sounds like it is the 29th then. Now let me start working out the details.

Comment

Not to be a "pooper" but, do we know when S2KDAYS is?

Comment

Originally posted by tomnsyl View Post
                                Not to be a "pooper" but, do we know when S2KDAYS is?
                                Last weekend in August? August 24-26 or Aug 31-Sept 3 is my guess. GGTG III is Aug 10-12. (were you planning on going to Colorado, Tom?)

Comment

Originally posted by Looter View Post
                                  Had mine out...Top Down, today....too !!!!
                                  me too

Comment

Once again.....This "Ain't" Miami. Patrick !!!!!!

Hope all is well with you.....
                                    Originally posted by I<3MyS2K View Post
                                    me too

Comment

Patrick just likes to make us feel bad because he can always get a real Cubano sandwich.

Comment

The 29th works for us.... Abe Martin Lodge would be great!

This time I'm bringing my swim suit!

Kathy & I are in for this!

Anyone who wants to drive a little more on Sunday, we may be able to lead a drive then..... most likely the same one we did Sunday at BC.
                                        '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 162k+ miles
                                        '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 192k+ miles

Comment

Working...
                                        X