Light Wind Screen Install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Wind Screen Install

Last nite Mike Cox and Kate came down from Fort Wayne to G.Chambers house and we installed the lates and greatest etched and lighted wind screens done buy Mike. I have to say that the etching is so clear that the S2000 logo looks like it magically floating there. Mine light's up Blue and Red apposed to the standard White and Red. They look allosome can't what to post some pics soon. Had a great time and great to see Mike, Kate, Geoff, and Gus again. Mike Thanks for a job well done. If anyone is thanking about doing this mod I would defiantly do they look allosome after they are installed. Mike really does a Great job. ( He is just alittle slow on installing ) Thanks again Mike

Pics please!

Comment

yes...post your pics...I wanna see what the etching is like on your screen, as Mike is in the process of getting me v2

Comment

Yep, they look dead sexy! Mike has outdone himself.

Comment

Originally posted by GChambers
          Yep, they look dead sexy! Mike has outdone himself.
          Give me a few days, I will post pictures of something even better...

Comment

Our early prototypes will be outdated!

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

That is the price you pay for the 1st generation model (you can start calling me "GM").

Comment

Friendly Reminder

We do not allow the marketing or sale of items that are in violation of AHM licensing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowland
                  We do not allow the marketing or sale of items that are in violation of AHM licensing.
                  I don't thank anyone here is trying to market anything. It just happens to be a mod that is in the works. and a few people like the finished product.

Comment

BTW, coxmw has the S2KCA logo and unqualified use thereof. I'm quite confident that is what he is referring to. Personally, I can't wait to see the results...and the pics!

:thumbu:
                    "Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
                    --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

Originally posted by waltss20003
                      I don't thank anyone here is trying to market anything. It just happens to be a mod that is in the works. and a few people like the finished product.
                      Thank you, I will appreciate the finished product as well, but I was just trying to avoid a potential problem. I certainly would be in the market for a lighted S2KCA wind screen. Pictures please.

Comment

The pictures will be up shortly. I am waiting for permission from Fred to post them (as they are of his windscreen).

Oh yeah, it is sweet (I have a new trick up my sleeve).

Comment

I painted the "2" red to match the logo. What do you think?

Comment

Sweet. How much to make/install?

(Do I see another tech project at S2KDays?)
                            "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                            Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

All of them are very good!

My personal preference would be photo #3 with what looks to be a true S2KCA logo. I really like it.

Comment

Mike excellent job.

Comment

Originally posted by Rowland
                                  All of them are very good!

My personal preference would be photo #3 with what looks to be a true S2KCA logo. I really like it.
                                  I will get a better picture of just the etching.

Fred will have it in time for S2KDays so he will show it off I am sure. I will probably post it in the for sale forum when I figure out how much to sell them for (the etching cost goes down in quantity).

Comment

Damn Mike,

You HAVE outdone yourself! That s2kca logo looks SEXY!!!

Comment

How do you get in contact with Mike to order one of these wind screens?

Originally posted by waltss20003
                                      Last nite Mike Cox and Kate came down from Fort Wayne to G.Chambers house and we installed the lates and greatest etched and lighted wind screens done buy Mike. I have to say that the etching is so clear that the S2000 logo looks like it magically floating there. Mine light's up Blue and Red apposed to the standard White and Red. They look allosome can't what to post some pics soon. Had a great time and great to see Mike, Kate, Geoff, and Gus again. Mike Thanks for a job well done. If anyone is thanking about doing this mod I would defiantly do they look allosome after they are installed. Mike really does a Great job. ( He is just alittle slow on installing ) Thanks again Mike

Comment

You can send him a PM or an email by getting his profile at this link...

http://www.s2kca.com/forums/member.php?userid=1736

"Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
                                        --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

Working...
                                        X