Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monthly basketball game (Chicagoland)

Hey everyone,

I'm setting up a monthly indoor basketball game (pickup style) and would like to invite anyone here to come. I have some good responses already and the more the merrier right? The gym is located in Niles, IL at the intersection of Oakton and Waukegan Rds. Afterwards, if its not too late, we can head over to Champs in Morton Grove (Next to Castle Honda) for a few drinks and maybe catch the 2nd half of Monday Night Football. Hope to see you there.

Here are the details:

Official BBALL date this month is, Monday Nov 22nd at 7PM till whenever we get tired. (Gym closes at 10PM).

Here is the gym's website:

http://www.nilesfamilyfitnesscenter.com/

If you're not a resident of Niles, it's $10. There's tons of parking in their lot. Showers and lockers are provided if you need them, free of charge.

I've been to many gyms and this one is really nice (well lit, nice floors, never overly crowded and nice hoops). The people are friendly and we'll get some decent games. Basketballs are provided.

Bring your friends if you want. There should be enough room to accomodate everyone. If there's too many people, we'll break down to smaller 3 on 3s or whatever.

I'll keep checking for interest here. Post here if you're coming and I'll PM you my cell # before the 22nd, just in case.

- Laird "CHI-S2K"
Working...
X