Indy Meet At Fastimes Go-Karting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy Meet At Fastimes Go-Karting

Hey Indy I am planning a meet this comming Friday night Jan. 7th at 8pm at Fastimes Go-Karting. For those of you that don't know where it is it is at 96th & Keystone right next to Woodland Bowling. I am trying to get Indy more active and meet other owners, this is just one of the other meets that Indy will be having. Even if you don't like Go-Karting come out and hang out they have a huge banquit room we can hang out in food and drinks (and yes they have alcohol). Plus it keep's you sharp for when Spring get's here and you pull the S out for the first time. So post here or PM me, or give me a call on my cell ( if you don't have my # PM me and I will give it to you). Hope to see everyone there Old faces and new. Spread the word. Peace

This is a really cool idea for a get-together. I might try to get some of the locals near me to hit up one of the go-kart rinks around here.

Have fun out there Walt! I wish I could be there too!

Comment

Anyone around here want to come out and play Friday night at Fastimes. We will be there at 8pm.

Comment

Man this place is Tooooooooooooo quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by waltss20003
          Man this place is Tooooooooooooo quiet.
          Hey Walt... maybe if you asked your Regional Director (urmil) to he might be willing to send an email to the whole region on your behalf to try to drum up support for these karting meets if they're going to be somewhat regular. Just an idea.

Comment

It's not just Karting. I am trying to get Indy more involved in get togethers. This area is slow and I know there are a lot of S2000 owners out there. I am trying to get Indy going like Urmils group. I would have thought I would be able to draw people from both sites but this site is so slow and no action.

Comment

Give it a little time, my man. It'll happen here if you're persistent.

Our club is still in a bit of a transition mode at the moment, but we're definitely focused on increasing membership and activity. We need the people like you that have great enthusiasm to stick with us. PM me and we can talk about some specific things you might do to help increase participation, and ways the Board might be able to help you.

Comment

Walt,

Remember the tv show, "The Love Boat"? You are now "Julie the Activities Director" for the midwest. We need to get you a clipboard to carry and a little skirt to wear to all of our functions.

:lol4:

Comment

Ok Geoff it is on, I am just going to have to kick your a$$ tomorrow night on the track.

Comment

So? When is the next one?
                    I'm a Karting addict.

Comment

I think next Sat Jan 22 I am going to have a lunch meet and then Jan28th have another Fastimes meet or maybe vise versa.

Comment

Working...
                      X