Wake The Dragon Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake The Dragon Tour

Anyone here planning on going to the Dragon. It is April 22-24 in Alcoa,Tenn. I am trying to get a group together to meet here in Indy and caravan to Cinci to hook up with other groups that are meeting in Cinci for a even bigger caravan to Alcoa, Tenn. The registration is on the "Other" site (S2KI) in the forum site marked Wake the Dragon.

I might come this year but not sure, depends on work.
    I hope to make it there...

Gus

Comment

Well just checked the Wake The Dragon site and so far it looks like there is 3-4 of us from Indy that are going. So who else, I know it is still early but it is only about 3 months away.

Comment

Might be interested but its too far ahead for me to plan.

Comment

I got a feeling it is going to fill up fast. They are up 20 something all ready, ahd it is limited to 100.

Comment

Just got confirmation from the baby sitter so the wife and I will definetly be there!

Comment

Walt, the last time 100 S2000s were at the Dragon was the first S2K Days back in spring of 2001. A reasonable expectation is ~ 75 cars.

And yes, I'll be there.

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

If you guys are going, roll hard and represent S2KCA in full force!

We have S2KCA-branded license plate frames, window stickers, and clothes available! (hint, hint)

Comment

Just staying up on the Wake the Dragon thread, I would think that they will have at least 100 cars at this years event.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeymaker
                    If you guys are going, roll hard and represent S2KCA in full force!

We have S2KCA-branded license plate frames, window stickers, and clothes available! (hint, hint)
                    SEND US SOME OF THAT SWAG! Just consider it an advertising expense. We will be happy to promote the club!

Comment

I am new here and live in Cincinnati and want to go to the dragon. Is there anybody that is going that will be camping instead of staying in a hotel? I have never been there but have always wanted to go.

Comment

I don't knon about camping. But there is about 10 or 15 of us staying at Homestead Inn in Cinci thursday night, and then Fri morning we are all meeting across the river with about 20 or so S2000's and caravaning to the Dragon. There is a block of rooms reserved for the Dragon where we all will be staying.

Comment

Those rooms are all gone now. They only have a few rooms left at $180/night (check the s2karlanta site). As far as we know there are about 10 of us representing Atlanta going this year. We've heard that there ar over 100 S2000s already registered. This is my first WTD and i'm really looking forward to going and hopefully will get to meet some of you.

Comment

I'm about a half hour south of the triangle and if anybody needs a place to crash on the way in or out just let me know. This will be my first time to the dragon as well and I've been waiting for a long time. Now I'm just curious to see the chocolate slip n' slide

Comment

There are roughly 100 S2000s registered. Our Cincinnati caravan is over 20 already. It should be a great weekend!

Comment

Up to 107 now

F1DNA

Sebring/Black

T.D.

Comment

I plan on driving there on Friday from Springfield MO taking Highway 60 to I24 then to I-40. Anyone driving this route???

(registration is in the mail)

Comment

Most of the guys heading east on I40 will be leaving Thursday, I'm guessing.

Comment

Working...
                                    X