Indy Sat. lunch meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indy Sat. lunch meet.

I was thinking lunch this Sat at 12ish at Bw3 or Smoky Bones, unless anyone has another idea then thes two. Hopefully this will be a bigger turn out then in the past. We need to discuss who is going to the Dragon in April and this years events. Hope to see everyone there.

Either sounds great. I am planning on coming and looking forward to meeting everyone.

Comment

What (and where) is Smoky Bones?

Actually, nix that... I won't be getting home until the Evening of the 12th and already am stuck going to a friends...

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

It's a BBQ chain. Pretty decent, or at least I thought so until I moved south and got the real thing.

Next time you are in Chicago or visit Harry, there is one in Naperville as well; right on Ogden by Naper Blvd, I think.
        "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
        Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Originally posted by waltss20003
          I was thinking lunch this Sat at 12ish at Bw3 or Smoky Bones, unless anyone has another idea then thes two. Hopefully this will be a bigger turn out then in the past. We need to discuss who is going to the Dragon in April and this years events. Hope to see everyone there.
          Walt, which B dubs or Smokey Bones? There are both up in Castleton. Where ever it is, Catherine and I are there.

Comment

Well I am not 100% sure where Bw3 is so I am going to say that for this time it will be at Smoky bones on 82nd street on the south side of the mall.

Comment

Quoted from the "other site'

BW3 is on the opposite side of the mall. I would prefer it if possible. It is very easy to find. When you get off 465 at Allisonville, just turn right and stay in the far right lane. Go to the first light which is 86th st. and turn right again and stay in the right lane. Turn right at the next light and BW3 is on the right. Or.... we could meet at the brand new BW3 on 37 just north of 131st street. It is even easier to find. Just go north on I69 to the Noblesville exit and take 37 north towards Noblesville. BW# is on the left side just south of 141st st.

Which ever you prefer. I just think it will be easier for us to sit in a large group at BW3 than at Smokey Bones. We can pull tables together there and I don't think we can do that at Smokey Bones.

Comment

I say let's go more central and go to the BW3 at 86th street at 12 noon.

Comment

I'll be wherever you guys decide! Tell those other locals on "that site" that I'm looking forward to meeting them!
                  Rick

Comment

BW3 at 86th street at 12 noon this Saturday Feb 5th

Comment

Catherine and I are there.

Comment

It looks like there will be a few people showing up for Sat. meet.

Comment

What about Gus.

Comment

What about Gus.
                            I'll give him a call today.

Comment

Comment

Anyone driving there S to the meet Sat. I am it is suppost to be in the 50's, besides I am chopping at the dit to get it out of the garage.

Comment

Anyone driving there S to the meet Sat. I am it is suppost to be in the 50's, besides I am chopping at the dit to get it out of the garage.
                                  I never quit driving mine.

Comment

Good to see everyone today. Lets do it again soon.

Rick, you wanted me to send a link to you and I forgot what it was. Could you please remind me?

Comment

Originally posted by GChambers
                                      Good to see everyone today. Lets do it again soon.

Rick, you wanted me to send a link to you and I forgot what it was. Could you please remind me?
                                      The new tires that you liked.
                                      It was good seeing you guys again! Hopefully as it gets warmer, we can start getting together more and more!

Comment

It was good to meet everyone. Let me know how things progress with respect to the parking "package" issue.

Comment

Working...
                                        X