Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know the Midwestern states?

Come on people!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me! Where the hell did these people get their education?
    David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
    '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
    '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
    '11 Ford Ranger Sport
    '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
    '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
    '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Wow....my faith in humanity is at an all-time low. :nonono:

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by Scooterboy View Post
        You have got to be kidding me! Where the hell did these people get their education?
        Ummm, like, California dude! You know, like, it's just, like, so cool there, you know?

sigpic
        2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
        Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Sorry, Sean. Not enough 'likes' there.

As to where they got their education - in our stellar public school system.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
            Ummm, like, California dude! You know, like, it's just, like, so cool there, you know?
            Git outa heer!! It's all aboot New Yark... Screw the middle of the country!

Comment

So this means Gomarlins in from Iowa???
              Coop
              Life Member 57
              KE0BND
              What other people think of me, is none of my business
              It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

SO SAD! I know too many folks have difficulty with Math and Science, but they don't know Geography?
                School, there is a difference between being there and just showing up!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm originally from the East coast. I spent 7 years of my working life looking out over the Atlantic Ocean each day.

But, I've lived in the Midwest for 25 years now and did not know that the Plains States were considered part of the "Midwest". So, while I hate to admit this, but, unless you had told me that the Midwest was everything within the red border on the map, I, too, would have failed.

Well, at least now I know that part of the Great Lakes and Plains states are Midwest.

Comment

Yeah, Kentucky is kind of a "boarder state" sometimes they include us in the midwest, but usually not.

Comment

I didn't realize that I lived in Michigan ?

It's amazing how many Americans don't know that they share a northern border with another country called Canada , lmao.

Comment

Geography, History and political science as well as spelling and simple math isn't taught in schools anymore as well as well as penmanship....actually i can't igureout what is taught...ever try getting the correct change in a retail store or restaurant.

Comment

Explains a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by pezjunki View Post
                            Yeah, Kentucky is kind of a "boarder state" sometimes they include us in the midwest, but usually not.
                            Do you mean border state, or did you go to public schools too?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                              Do you mean border state, or did you go to public schools too?
                              Ha! You got me!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
                                  So this means Gomarlins is from Iowa???
                                  Like, California dude. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg_kYRM1eLc
                                  Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                                  After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Working...
                                  X