Parking space

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking space

I have kept my trailer at a friend's farm since I have owned it. The land is currently being sold for development so I need a new place to keep it.

Anyone in the Chicago western suburbs know of a good spot to keep it? I'd also be interested in keeping my truck in the same spot, if possible.

Thanks
    Deleted signature for the safety of my cars.....

Please note that my posts are not personal attacks - they are my observations/opinions - your opinions may vary.

There used to be an old chicken farm in Plainfield somewhere around Caton Farm Road where my dad used to store his Corvette during the winters... This has been a while ago, but perhaps they still exist.
    "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
    Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion, but Plainfield is a bit far for me. The logistics get difficult with distance.
      Deleted signature for the safety of my cars.....

Please note that my posts are not personal attacks - they are my observations/opinions - your opinions may vary.

Comment

Working...
      X