United States Grand Prix Ticket/Parking Package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United States Grand Prix Ticket/Parking Package

The Indianapolis Motor Speedway ticket office has made available a ticket and parking package for S2KCA members wishing to attend the 2005 Formula One United States Grand Prix in Indianapolis, which will be held during June 17-19.

TICKETS AND SPACES ARE LIMITED.

This opportunity includes the ability to drive your S2000 to the track and park in the Car Club Corral parking area (with other car clubs and show cars).

The two ticket packages are as follows:

Package A: 1 reserved race ticket to the USGP on 6/19/05 (seats will be in the NW Vista section), a ticket for Friday and Saturday (practice and qualifying, general admission seating) and an Indianapolis Motor Speedway hat. If you buy two (2) such ticket packages, you also get free parking on all three days. If you drive your S2000 to the track, you can park in the Car Corral area (back stretch of the oval track, along with other car clubs and show cars). PRICE PER PACKAGE $125.00 (value = $160.00).

Package B: 1 reserved race ticket to the USGP on 6/19/05 (seats will be in the NW Vista section), and a free Indianapolis Motor Speedway hat. If you buy two (2) such ticket packages, you also get free parking on race day, and if you drive your S2000, you can park in the Car Corral. PRICE PER PACKAGE $85.00 (value = $110.00).

For both Package A and Package B, in order to park in the Corral, you must notify the Indianapolis Motor Speedway that you will drive your S2000 to the track at the time you place your ticket order.

Also, a $7.00 handling fee applies to each order.

The ticket package orders must be made directly with the Indianapolis Motor Speedway ticket office using their form provided to S2KCA. A form to order tickets via fax or mail is available at:

http://store1.yimg.com/I/sockit2me_1844_43206

Also, if you are already a reserved ticket holder for this year's USGP, you can be included in the opportunity to drive your S2000 to the track and park in the Car Corral parking area (and also get a voucher for a free hat). You must have already purchased at least two reserved seats for this year's USGP in order to take advantage of this offer to get Car Corral parking access. You must call the IMS group ticket office at 1-317-492-8100 and give your customer ID# and let them know that you will be bringing your Honda S2000 for display in the Car Corral and the IMS will send a pass to the Corral and a voucher for a hat in the mail.
    Last edited by karwath; 04-27-2005, 08:52 PM.

I would love to be there. I've made it to a couple of the Indy GP's and Indy is always a good time. This year's could be one of the best due to close competition. Bad timing for me. It's our annual fishing trip week in northern Michigan. We been going the same cabin the same time of the year for at least 25 years. It's a family tradition.
    Dave
    now - '59 white MGA
    past - '01 S2000 (nine years), four other MGAs, Spitfire, Stag, 63 Vette

Comment

Although its too bad you will be unable to join us in Indianapolis for the USGP, the fishing trip sounds great. We go on a similar family trip each summer to Northern Wisconsin (Lake Superior) and we are now on the fourth generation staying at the same place each year.

By the way, I have added a new and improved link to the ticket order form, so I'm bumping this thread.

Comment

I'm there!

Comment

If you buy two (2) such ticket packages, you also get free parking on race day,
          so I have to get 2 tickets to get this deal? or is it for the Indianapolis Motor Speedway hat?

Comment

You get free parking if you buy two tickets. The free hat comes with each ticket. SO if you buy two tickets, you get to park free and get two free hats.

I hope you can make it!

Comment

I am hopeing to be there this year.

Comment

It will be great to have you there Walt.

Comment

Less than three weeks left to take advantage of the special parking and ticket package offers for S2KCA members!

All orders must be received by the IMS by May 20th!

Comment

C'mon guys. The other car clubs typically have 15 to 30 cars there. I think for our first year, we should shoot for at least 15 cars. Next year, double that.

Comment

More Extras

FYI - just got an email from the USGP folks at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

For the car clubs that are participating in the Car Corral, the IMS is organizing car cruises over the race weekend, and so the S2000 contingent can get in on that too if we want.

Also, like they did last year, if you stay over the next day (Monday after the race) and renew your ticket purchase for next year's race, you can drive your car around the F1 circuit that evening.

And, there is also a breakfast the morning of the race ($10.00 per person) hosted by the Ferrari Club at the American Legion across from Gate 6 of the IMS on Georgetown Road that will be available to the car clubs who are participating in the Car Corral.

All more reasons to take advantage of this great opportunity and drive your S2000 to the US Grand Prix and join the fun.

Comment

I got my F1 USGP Car Corral Pass!

Today's mail included my F1 USGP Car Club Corral pass!

You all now have less than 2 weeks to get yours! The tickets and parking offer from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway are good only until May 20th!

The USGP Race Weekend is June 17-19.

Order you tickets and get your Car Corral pass using the IMS form here:

http://www.s2kca.com/USGP_Flier.pdf

Comment

Only one week left to get tix and parking pass for the USGP.

http://www.s2kca.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5928

Comment

Hey Bart, do you have any idea how many folks are taking advantage of this incredible deal?

Comment

I am not sure on the number of new tickets purchased, but as far as people who already have tickets taking advantage of the parking/Corral opportunity, it sounds like there are at least a few handfuls of folks glad to have the opportunity and planning on using it, and I have specifically heard from aroun5-6 that they have their Corral pass in hand, or have requested one.

Comment

Hey guys, more info!

Every year there is a vintage and sports car show on The Circle downtown. In the past it has been an all Ferrari event but this year they have acquired more space and are hoping to open it up to other makes of sports cars. Last night I met the gentleman in charge of planning for this event. He would like for us to take part in this event. The event runs from 10am until 6pm on Saturday afternoon. The only problem that I see is that the event will be taking place down town while the track is active with practice and qualifying. But, the organizers are planning on having hourly entries and exits for cars on display. So, If you wanted to take your car down to display it for and hour or two or three or all day, you would have that option. He is in the process of putting the final touches on the event and will have full details available in the next few days. Please let me know if any of you are interested in participating in this event and I will be happy to set it up for us.

Geoff Chambers

Comment

Woohooo!

2 Car Corral pass on the way!

Comment

Great Geoff

Just three more days for everyone esle to take advantage of the special ticket and parking offers from the folks who host the United States Grand Prix!

All orders must be received at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway group sales ticket office by May 20, 2005.

Don't forget to get your tickets and passes to park your S2000 in the exclusive Car Club Corral at the F1 USGP!

http://www.s2kca.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5927

Comment

Originally posted by GChambers
                                      Hey guys, more info!

Every year there is a vintage and sports car show on The Circle downtown. In the past it has been an all Ferrari event but this year they have acquired more space and are hoping to open it up to other makes of sports cars. Last night I met the gentleman in charge of planning for this event. He would like for us to take part in this event. The event runs from 10am until 6pm on Saturday afternoon. The only problem that I see is that the event will be taking place down town while the track is active with practice and qualifying. But, the organizers are planning on having hourly entries and exits for cars on display. So, If you wanted to take your car down to display it for and hour or two or three or all day, you would have that option. He is in the process of putting the final touches on the event and will have full details available in the next few days. Please let me know if any of you are interested in participating in this event and I will be happy to set it up for us.

Geoff Chambers
                                      You know I am all for it.

Comment

Damn, I just missed seeing this thread. Guess I should visit S2kCA more often. Oh well, maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
                                        X