Fargo, ND S2000s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fargo, ND S2000s

Last week I saw three S2000s in Fargo, (yellow, silver and white). If any of you are out there, we would like to get together with you for drinks or dinner somewhere in town. We have a 2000 Berlina black and have enjoyed it but miss having local enthusiatists. They say it is supposed to warm up for us this week so maybe we can actually drop the tops again. Send us a message and perhaps we can meet at the Green Mill or another good spot.
    S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

I'm not from Fargo, but I just moved to Grand Forks a few months ago (I'm in the Air Force) with my '04 Suzuka.

Comment

Kris,

In case you haven't figured it out yet Irish Rose is my wife. She lives and works in Fargo during the week. We live in Larimore on weekends. Yes, it is a crazy life style but I spend a couple of nights each week in Fargo too. I work at the University of Minnesota in Crookston. Yes, we do put a lot of miles on our cars.
      Fred Eldridge
      Vice-President, S2000 Club of America
      MY2000 Black/Black #5185

S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 |Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Fredric
        Kris,

In case you haven't figured it out yet Irish Rose is my wife. She lives and works in Fargo during the week. We live in Larimore on weekends. Yes, it is a crazy life style but I spend a couple of nights each week in Fargo too. I work at the University of Minnesota in Crookston. Yes, we do put a lot of miles on our cars.
        Oh, ok! I didn't realize that. And here I was thinking there were a lot more S2000's here than I thought. LOL

I talked to one guy in Grand Forks at HobbyTown who said his brother just bought a silver S. I have seen a silver one driving around Grand Forks, but other than that, I'd be willing to bet we're the only two here.

It'd be nice to be able to do a lot of roadtrips up here since this is a part of the country I've never been in before, but unfortunately I will be deployed ALOT. Deployment rates are ridiculous right now for tanker pilots, averaging about 220 days a year. We go out for 60 days and come back for 45-60 days, then back out again. My first deployment is at the end of June, but hopefully when I'm home I'll be able to.

Comment

Working...
        X