WOHO!!!!! I am a S2KCA member now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOHO!!!!! I am a S2KCA member now.

I finally joined S2KCA so now it is offical. So now we can get on with our Chapter and get more owners over here. And Perry I am going to need more than 3 cards to hand out, I see alot of other owners around here who have no Idea. I just talked to 2 more lastnite who had no idea.

Originally posted by waltss20003
    I am going to need more than 3 cards to hand out, I see alot of other owners around here who have no Idea. I just talked to 2 more lastnite who had no idea.
    Congrats on joining the club my man! We'll send you a healthy bunch of referral cards to spread the word. We'll also get your Chapter forum rolling real soon.

Last edited by monkeymaker; 07-10-2005, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Comment

I just joined too (thanks to Bart, Geoff , Walt and other Indy enthusiasts for welcoming me)! I am looking forward to our new chapter events. No way to go wrong with great people and hot cars. Also, thanks to Perry and s2kca for being a friendly and supportive organization where we can all "belong" !

Comment

Comment

I joined too, I'm looking forward to many Indiana Chapter events.
            I see S2000's all over at Zionsville area, I could use more S2KCA cards too Perry.
            Glad to be here

Gus

Comment

Same here I got a few from a fellow S2ker and have already given them out.

Comment

No problem Gus and Walt. We'll send more!

Comment

Originally posted by waltss20003
                  Same here I got a few from a fellow S2ker and have already given them out.
                  I got a good stack of the cards today in the mail. If I am able to stop by the Suds Saturday I will give a few more to you Walt.

Right now, my weekend looks like its full of work in the office, as a few projects have come up with short fuse deadlines. No time to do everything that needs to be done this weekend, including washing the S2000, and I know I better not show up south of the county line with a dirty S2000.

Comment

That's right NO DIRTY S2000's on the Southside. I just more cards in the mail today. BIG THANKS to Perry and Fred.

Comment

Working...
                    X