New owner near Cleveland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New owner near Cleveland

Hi! I'm new to the S2K just got mine 2 weeks ago. Nobody around here has one that is willing to cruise. I live by Cleveland OH>

Hi Jimmy, I split your post from the thread in the NorthEast forum into this one and placed it in the Midwest regional forum.

Glad you found our website.

Comment

Cleveland Rocks

I'm in Solon but crusing is over for me this season.
      The roadster is tucked away, insurance is off.
      Weather holding out and bumming me out.
      Will check you out in the springtime.
      Where do you live?

Jack

Comment

I Just Had To Put Her Away So Sad . Snow This Up Coming Weekend.

Comment

I Live In Tropical Medina Ha Ha!

Comment

Welcome to the board and keep posting/reading through the winter months.

Luckily, we don't have any seasonal driving patterns here in the gulf coast!
            Thanks,
            Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

That Must Be Nice. Ohio Changes Every Five Minutes. It Is Getting Pretty Old . I Loved Snow When I Was Younger But Now I Cant Even Stand The Sight Of That Horrible White Stuff.

Comment

Its almost time to bring out the car. I dont even have plates yet. I want vanity plates , what do you guys think of SLOW 2K ? Any other sugestions????????

Comment

I'd go with this:

"Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                  Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

2002SI: I'm still trying to figure out what plates I want and it going on 3 months now.... Join the club.......

'06 Laguna Blue - Sold

Comment

The plate thing has become lunchtime discussion almost every day now. I'm starting to develop a twitch everytime we talk about it.

Comment

There are some fun drives over near me.
                        Have you found any in Medina - I wouldn't mind driving over your way for something new.
                        Insurance back on April 1st - no fooling.

Comment

I'm a new S2KCA member from Stow, Ohio. I got my 2005 S2000 in November and put on Michelin X-Ice tires and wheels from Tire Rack. Was it wrong to drive this car 1800 this winter?
                          Anyway, I love the car. Is there a Northeast Ohio S2000 group? There are some great roads south and east of here, and they would be nice for a rally of some kind.
                          Also, I see that there has been some activity at Mid-Ohio. Any plans for 2006?
                          Dale

Comment

There Are Quite A Few Cruise-ins And Stuff,but I'm The Only S2k I Think.

Comment

Working...
                            X