For Griffon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Griffon!

Joe, what is it with you guys who work in the nuke power sector and red S2000s?

Check out these shots I saw posted elsewhere, and upon seeing that the real Homer drives a NFR S2000, I had to post 'em here knowing how our favorite nuke power plant guy at S2KCA likes NFR S2000s too!

that is Joe isn't it :LOL:
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    KE0BND
    What other people think of me, is none of my business
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Looks just like him!

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

Homer S has a little more hair on top.

Comment

who works nuke power? i have some questions!

Comment

I want you all, and Bart in particular, to know that it is a long road that does not have a bend in it.
            When you least expect it, expect it.
            "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by thesoulpills
              who works nuke power? i have some questions!
              I was digging through some of the past abuse I had to put up with and came across this gem. Then I noticed that I had not addressed thesoulpills questions about nuclear power.
              There are absolutely no questions about nuclear power. Rather, nuclear power is the answer to all almost all questions. Unless of course the answer is wind power.
              You don't have to be crazy to work at a nuke station, but it helps.
              "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X