S2KDays 2020 is ON!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2KDays 2020 is ON!

Registration is now open thru Motorsportreg.com and will close August 17th. I apologize for the delayed start of registration but this way your money is not tied up for as long as if I had opened it a couple of months ago. Be sure to spread the word so no one is left out and we can get a good count of who all will be there.

Use this link to go to the site so you can register and continue your planning for a great reunion with your S2KCA family: http://msreg.com/S2KDays20. Remember that each person needs to be registered individually and the fee is $100 per person ($100 for the driver and $100 for the passenger). Be sure to indicate your shirt size when you register on Motorsportreg..

If you haven't made your hotel reservations yet, please do that as soon as possible to help ensure that you will get a room and we will have a good count of rooms used by our attendees.

Feel free to contact me with any questions that you have about registration and/or S2KDays in general. I am looking forward to seeing all of you there.

If the CoVid-19 cases keep climbing in the US, is there a chance that the event will cancel or postpone?

Comment

Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
      If the CoVid-19 cases keep climbing in the US, is there a chance that the event will cancel or postpone?
      We are in constant contact with the resort. Every state has restrictions that are changing right now, and the planners are paying close attention. We will be making an informed decision based on facts, and the good of the group in good time. As soon as that happens, we will announce it here.

I wish we had a crystal ball to tell us what is going to happen.
      This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Working...
      X