2016 wtd?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 wtd?

Hey guys was about to sign up and noticed the hotel is totally different this year. Just wondering where folks are staying and if there is still the usual meet up plan for the drive down? IE dinner Thursday night and meeting at the river on Friday morning.
    06 S2000 NFR - fujita intake, modify organizer, windscreen light, custom stereo - FOR SALE
    09 BMW X5 White with black int. - Stock.....
    14 Porsche 911 4S white with brown top, expresso and cognac int – clear bra, passport 9500ci, smartTOP

The event was limited in size and it booked up fast. Too many details to go over in one reply, but basically there isn't many lodging choices left due to the way things have worked out. Check out the Summer event being held in June, Denny and the gang will be heading up a run from your region. IMO June in NC is always better than an April event.

Check out the link

https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...er-Dragon-2016

Comment

Originally posted by zeroptzero View Post
      The event was limited in size and it booked up fast. Too many details to go over in one reply, but basically there isn't many lodging choices left due to the way things have worked out. Check out the Summer event being held in June, Denny and the gang will be heading up a run from your region. IMO June in NC is always better than an April event.

Check out the link

https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...er-Dragon-2016
      David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
      '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
      '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
      '11 Ford Ranger Sport
      '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
      '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
      '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

I'm going in April. June may be difficult for me to get away because I already have trips to Road America for the IMSA races and Indy cars later that month.

Is there a thread posted where folks are planning to caravan in April?

Comment

Originally posted by hecash View Post
          I'm going in April. June may be difficult for me to get away because I already have trips to Road America for the IMSA races and Indy cars later that month.

Is there a thread posted where folks are planning to caravan in April?
          I don't think any of the OKI group is planning on being there in April, Harry.
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------
          In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

Ill be there in April as well. I wish I could make the Summer event too, but I doubt my car will be legal at that point.

Comment

Legal Schmeagal.

Comment

Originally posted by SheDrivesIt View Post
                Legal Schmeagal.
                He he with the legal offices of Doo-we ,Cheatem & Howe ?

Comment

Working...
                X