Northern Lights Chapter Director Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Lights Chapter Director Introduction

My name is Melinda and I am the Chapter Director for the Northern Lights Chapter. We are sort of a spread out group, covering Minnesota, North Dakota, and parts of Canada! I was just looking over the list of members that I have here on my computer on Saturday, trying to see who is still in the area. Irish Rose and Fredric are members, and we have been talking about having a get together since I saw Irish Rose about a month ago! We welcome anyone, and would love to meet up any time. Drop me a message if you have an idea, or if you are around and want to hang out. I will be having a get together later this summer, and will be arranging a meet up at that time.

I have not personally outright owned an S myself, but I guess you could say I shared an S with my ex-husband and I really enjoyed the time I had with the car. We had the car together for almost eight years, and then traveled together for four years together after that. The times I got to drive the car I loved it, and one of the things I love about the car is the fact that you can drive it very civilly, or very aggressively, and it handles very well both ways. I believe we signed up to be members here in 2004.

I co-hosted S2KDays Keystone, have helped with the Black Hills Rally, National Parks Tour, and have attended many trips and tours with this group. A finer bunch of people you will never meet!

Always looking for people in the area. If you are in Minnesota, western Wisconsin, North Dakota, heck - South Dakota!, or Canada - we will take you! We are VERY WELCOMING here! Please send me a message, and we can set something up. I am more active on facebook, but if you send me a private message here, I will see that right away.

I have attached a couple of pictures of the car. One next to the Atlantic, just off the Cape, and one next to the Pacific, up in Washington State. Loved those trips.

She is a beauty.

The Atlantic

IMG_6336.jpg

The Pacific

IMG_4094.jpg
    Last edited by lacochino; 07-28-2017, 12:03 AM. Reason: re-attached pictures
    This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Congrats. Looks like a large geographic area to cover.
    Last edited by Sandman; 07-28-2017, 12:22 AM.
    06 Grand Prix White S2000
    08 Apex Blue Pearl S2000 CR (#363)

Follow S2KCA Arizona Chapter on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/S2KCAAZ/

Comment

Hi Melinda and all! We are one of the Canadian spokes in the wheel. I have had my 2002 S2K since the fall of 2003 and have travelled to much of the US and Canada. It's time to give it up but we are still involved with the club and will continue to travel top up.

Comment

Hello, I have a 2000 S2K and I would like to join the upper midwest chapter. I live outside of Minneapolis. I do have a quick question for any S2K owners in my area. Who do you rely on for maintenance or for adding any performance parts? Thank you
        Don Dow

Comment

Working...
        X