This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern Lights Member List

I thought it would be good for everyone in the group to know everyone's names.

4U2NV - Jason
    lacochino - Melinda
    c-zap - Ted
    Fredric - Fredric
    Irish Rose - Rose Mary
    rys2mk - Mark
    marks_lude - Matt
    Sean65 - Sean
    Larry / Duluth - Larry
    Ike 2.2 - Isaac
    aviator9 - Henry
    deuce06tsx - Bob
    Speedyman - Jeff
    tangerine151 - Jeff
    carpe64 - Phil
    Ryan8624 - Ryan
    timwolff925 - Tim
    Ay-S-2k - Alan
    erikvanden - Erik
    Last edited by 4U2NV; 07-08-2010, 10:14 PM.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Northern Light Members check out the list and make sure you are listed. Contact me to have you name added.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Comment

Ryan8624 - Ryan. Though that is fairly obvious.

Comment

timwolff925 - Tim. Same...haha

Comment

Ay-S-2k

Name is Alan

Comment

erikvanden - erik

Comment

List updated!

Comment

hey this is Greg from Edina

Silverstone MY00 with 30k miles

Comment

Originally posted by yessam gerg View Post
                  hey this is Greg from Edina

Silverstone MY00 with 30k miles
                  Welcome to the site. We will be in Eden Prairie tomorrow, stopping at our son's place on our way to Asheville, NC for S2KDays. If you happen to get over that way and see us parked on Woodland Drive in Eden Prairie, stop and say Hi.
                  S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
                  Casselton, ND

Comment

Can i join ?

I just joined the S2k ca and am a proud owner of a 2007 Laguna Blue S2000 with very low miles. I have heard about the Black Hills run in September of 2011, is anyone planning to attend. My name is Dave and I live in Moorhead MN.

Comment

Originally posted by captzoom View Post
                      I just joined the S2k ca and am a proud owner of a 2007 Laguna Blue S2000 with very low miles. I have heard about the Black Hills run in September of 2011, is anyone planning to attend. My name is Dave and I live in Moorhead MN.
                      Hello Dave...

I am leading up the planning for the event in the Black Hills. This is ''the'' national event for the club and we expect a lot of attendees. The past few S2K Days have had on average 80-90 people and 50-60 cars. We look forward to seeing you at S2K Days!

Comment

Dave. Welcome to the club. It must have been your new S that we carded at the West Fargo car show in September. Pretty car.

You will find this club to be full of great people. Fred and I are definitely planning to attend S2KDays in the Black Hills next year. We haven't missed one yet and don't want to miss this one.

We live in Larimore but have a condo in Fargo where we will be for a few days over Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, our S will be in the garage in Larimore since we can't really trust the weather at this time of the year. Plus that, we need more cargo space than we have in the S to carry supplies for the weekend with family visiting.
                        S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
                        Casselton, ND

Comment

I'm planning on coming up for S2kDays! See ya there.

Comment

New guy here. Add me if this is still a monitored thread.
                            doubledeala - Saeng with an '07 GPW in Robbinsdale/Brooklyn Park
                            See ya around.

Comment

Comment

Chris from Bismarck, ND (formerly of Grand Forks) checking in with an '08 Rio CR. I noticed Irish Rose is an ND resident, anyone else?

Comment

Tony from White Bear Lake MN. I have a turbocharged Spa Yellow Ap1. Looking forward to meeting some local members. I also have my rooms booked for S2k days in CO. The turbo should help me out on those mountain roads.:rolf:

Comment

Originally posted by zetarhopike View Post
                                    Chris from Bismarck, ND (formerly of Grand Forks) checking in with an '08 Rio CR. I noticed Irish Rose is an ND resident, anyone else?
                                    Fred (Fredric) and I are the only other current members from North Dakota. We drive a 2000 Berlina Black and have driven it to every S2KDays so far, with plans to again drive to Colorado for another S2KDays there. If you find more S2000s out there in Bismarck you need to try recruiting them to increase our numbers.

Rose Mary
                                    Casselton, ND

Comment

Fred from Minneapolis here. We have a Berlina Black MY05 with about 22k miles (bought it used a couple of months ago from Hopkins Honda).
                                      2005 S2000 - Berlina Black
                                      2003 Element - Eternal Blue
                                      1964 Triumph Spitfire4 - Black

Comment

Originally posted by Fred View Post
                                        Fred from Minneapolis here. We have a Berlina Black MY05 with about 22k miles (bought it used a couple of months ago from Hopkins Honda).
                                        Welcome to the Northern Lights chapter, Fred. We drive a MY00 Berlina Black with about 94,000 miles on it, but we don't get it to the Twin Cities very often. Usually, when we head that way to visit our son and his family in Eden Prairie, we drive something larger so we can take our 2 dogs with us. Be sure to check in frequently to see what is going on down your way.

Rose Mary
                                        Casselton, ND

Comment

Working...
                                        X