No announcement yet.

Northern Lights Chapter spotted thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today was a big day for seeing S2000s in Fargo. This afternoon, we carded a Manitoba S, I think it was Silverstone (or whatever the Canadian color nearest that is), at TGIFridays on 13th Avenue. This evening we took our S to the Fargo Cruising scene where there were a bunch of neat classic cars, and we ran into Dave H (captzoom) with his Laguna Blue Pearl S. It was the first time we have seen him since S2DKays last year. We also saw a Sebring Silver cruising Broadway, too. All in all, a fun evening with gorgeous weather for top down driving.
    S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
    Casselton, ND

Comment

• Saw a black S in Crosslake on Sunday. We were in my wife's TSX so wasn't recognized as a fellow S driver.

Comment

• Nice, believe he works in Silver Bay. The yellow Ap2 I've seen around happens to be a guy named Ron who I see at the Silver Bay golf course..

I go 12 years with no S2000 on the shore and now I'm seeing them on a regular basis...

Kool.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
          Someone from Knife River just signed up for membership! You should organize a Fall colors tour for the north shore this year. I always like that area.
          The best road up on the shore is currently under construction..Tomahawk rd to Ely is closed..

Comment

• Carded a Berlina Black AP1, with Minnesota plates, in the parking lot by Empire Liquors/Schlotsky's Deli/Sam's Club gas pumps this morning. Hopefully we will see him/her checking out the website soon. By the way, it is a beautiful fall day here in Fargo. Temperature is about 65 now and it looks like it will reach the 70's before the day is done. The leaves on the trees are changing colors so it is very pretty here now.
            S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
            Casselton, ND

Comment

• A Rio Yellow AP2 yesterday on 212 in Eden Prairie. Just like mine, unfortunately was in another car. Would have been cool to have a pair of yellow S's together!

Comment

• Sunday afternoon was a big day for spotting S2000's in Fargo. I saw yellow one parked in a parking lot, but didn't get to card it. However, we followed a Suzuka blue S up by the university and caught him when he went to the car wash. That car is owned by a nice young man who bought it in Texas this summer while he was down there for military duty in San Angelo (although he did not buy it there), so if you Texans know of anyone who recently sold their car to a military man, it just may be this nice looking one that has found a North Dakota home.

I gave him a card so I am hoping that he will visit the site so others can also say to him.

Rose Mary
                Casselton, ND

Comment

• yyyyyyyyyYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! I've seen a bunch around here in the cities, including one at a HUGE science fiction convention, but haven't gotten cards on or to all of them. I hope he logs in soon! <<<WAVING>>>
                  This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by lacochino View Post
                    yyyyyyyyyYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!! I've seen a bunch around here in the cities, including one at a HUGE science fiction convention, but haven't gotten cards on or to all of them. I hope he logs in soon! <<<WAVING>>>
                    I'm watching for him here because I gave him our screen names and told him to look for us. He seemed very nice.

Rose Mary
                    Casselton, ND

Comment

• sightings have been sparse the last couple of years out in the southwest burbs. Seems the only S's I see are when traveling elsewhere

Comment

• This afternoon, it was such a beautiful day, we drove the S to Church and on our way out we visited with a couple from Page, ND who said there is a car just like ours up there. We gave them a card and asked them to give it to the owners, Ron and Sharon H. I hope they check out the website and the next time they head south they might get in touch with us.

Rose Mary
                        Casselton, ND

Comment

• Wednesday evening we attended the Pentatonix concert at the Fargodome and before the concert I carded a white S in the BWW across from the dome. Hope he checks us out.

Rose Mary
                          Casselton, ND

Comment

• Sweeeeeeeeet!
                            This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

Working...
                            X