Minneapolis Auto Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minneapolis Auto Show

The show starts this coming weekend. Who is interested in checking out all the new vehicles? Please post up and we will try to coordinate our schedules.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
    The show starts this coming weekend. Who is interested in checking out all the new vehicles? Please post up and we will try to coordinate our schedules.

Graveyard, I'm out.

Comment

I'll be there this Saturday with my son.

Comment

I have passes to go but not sure when I'll make it. I'm doing some road rally thinggy I believe on Saturday, so I think I'll be there Sunday.

Comment

My plan is to be there on Saturday. The doors open at 10:00 and I hope to be there close to that time. If more people are available next weekend, you could probably twist my arm and convince me to go a second time.
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Comment

i plan to be there on saturday (10th) by 01.30.

Comment

I had a great time at the auto show today. I was disappointed that the Scion FR-S was not on display, but they did have the Subaru BRZ. The BRZ was roped off so you couldn't get in. The exterior looked AWESOME! I am will have to find a way to get one in my garage.

Comment

Working...
              X