Winter Is OVER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Is OVER!!!

Tonight I will come home, change the oil, and break the car out for its first drive of the year. The weather has turned and Spring has sprung. Are any other locals basking topless in the early convertible season?

This is one month ahead of my ususal schedule!
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
    Tonight I will come home, change the oil, and break the car out for its first drive of the year. The weather has turned and Spring has sprung. Are any other locals basking topless in the early convertible season?

This is one month ahead of my ususal schedule!
    Great news Jason....Been outstanding here the last couple of days...Today it's raining so hard you can hardly see across the street !!!
    MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Supposed to be 85* here today and 80* tomorrow .

Kevin

Comment

Hmmm.... I've been topless all winter

Comment

Originally posted by Bipod View Post
          What are you insinuating?
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Comment

Don't come to Atlanta. There is a pollen explosion and my allergies are destroying me right now.

Comment

Awesome Jason! 80 here all week!! Finally got my summer tires on yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigToeDrZAUS View Post
                Don't come to Atlanta. There is a pollen explosion and my allergies are destroying me right now.
                Ditto for H-town. My car has changed color to Yellowstone Dustallic.

Sounds like the sightseeing in Tucson has been good though.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Spriiiiiing!

Yippee! It's even warm up here in igloo country! Over 70o this weekend and the snow is almost gone! Still 'Citiots' on their snowmobiles on the "half' frozen lake! And they wonder why the lakes are getting more polluted!
                  'Sunshine' is still under her blanket (until the salt is off the roads) but we ordered our Star Specs today, can't wait for all 4 tires to MATCH! What a concept!

3 weeks, 4 days and 14 hours until we make our escape!
                  WTDX HERE WE COME AGAAAAIN!

See y'all soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                    Sounds like the sightseeing in Tucson has been good though.
                    I don't know what you're talking about

Comment

I just got excited a weeee bit

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about
                        You're such a tease....

sigpic
                        2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                        Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Back from my maiden cruise. What a great day!

Comment

How'd it go?

sigpic

Comment

Just like any other Summer day. Just put the top down and go. I had it all cleaned and conditioned before storing it last Fall. All I needed to do was change the oil and drive it easy for the first few miles.

Comment

I have had mine out for a week now. If this is "Global Warming" I love it.

Comment

Winter is over? Speak for yourself. We're expecting snow in the lowlands tonight!
                                  sigpic
                                  Pacific Northwest Chapter Guru, 9 years running!

Comment

The last couple of days hear have been 80ยบ and it was in the 70s for a few days before that. Next week has us in the mid 60s. My S2K is out for good this season. There is no going back.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigToeDrZAUS View Post
                                      My car is now yellow. In a month I will wash it and turn it black again. Until the tree sperm stops falling, there's no point in washing it. That crap is EVERYWHERE!

Last edited by tonybell_57; 03-19-2012, 10:33 AM.

Comment

That`s what my Acura looked like after 2 days in Florida, the s2K is still under the covers in the great white north

Comment

Working...
                                        X