Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need new Chapter Director - Northern Lights

Hello everyone...

I have accepted a job opportunity in Scottsdale and I will be leaving the area May 16th. I have not been very active in promoting events the last year and a half as my job search and other activities had to take a more prominent role in my schedule.

Do we have any current members that would like to take over as chapter director? If you have any questions about what is required of the chapter director, please contact me and I will provide answers to your questions. Summer is right around the corner, now is the time to step up.

I still have friends and family in this area so I expect that I will be back to visit. I will drop a line on the boards to let you know when I am back in town.

-Jason
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Congrats Jason,

It looks like you will be adding a few more states to your driven map. Good luck and keep in touch.

Comment

Bummer that you are leaving the area, happy for your new opportunity..

Comment

I leave on the 16th of May. You are welcome to come and visit anytime.
        S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Comment

Ted, are you still thinking about going to the F1 race in Austin? I'm pretty sure that I am going, so we can meet up then. Maybe split the room cost.

Comment

Yes, this is still a possibility, have they started selling tickets?

Comment

Glad your career is moving in the right direction, Jason.

So, who wants to step-up in the Nothern lights area? It's a fun and rewarding opportunity!

Comment

Originally posted by pezjunki View Post
                Glad your career is moving in the right direction, Jason.

So, who wants to step-up in the Nothern lights area? It's a fun and rewarding opportunity!
                More than that, it's a chance to help the club, meet new people, and have a great time.
                Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him. —Proverbs 26:4 (King James version)
                2 out of 3 is a pretty good record. Is December 3 for 3?

Comment

Jason, thats great news. I'll be in Austin for the race as well. We're working on a project with Tilke. My team got a tour of the track last week. I unfortunately couldnt be there. I check in here once a month so I'll pass on the chapter director gig. Good luck with the new job. hope the move goes well for you.

Comment

Ted and Jeff, I am planning to go to the F1 race in Austin. Hopefully we can meet up there and catch up on news and such. If you need any information on the F1 race you NEED to contact Sondra. She is working to organize a S2000 parade lap/event for the race. She is a local and has all the connections with the track/event organizers.

Hope to see you there!

Comment

Working...
                    X