Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't show up for a couple of days and suddenly

You are a Chapter Director!

As my wonderful ex-husband has apparently decided that this is something I need to do - my first act as CD is to invite you all to my New Year's Eve party!

Monday, December 31st, 8:00pm. Lots of food, plenty to drink and an always interesting mix of people. Would love to see all of you!

PM me for the address, and Happy New Year!

Melinda
    This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Melinda, welcome to the group. (The instructions for the secret handshake will be mailed to you early next week). As an "ex" also, I can tell you being CD is probably better than getting a court summons . If you need anything, just let me or any of the board members know.

-ken
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Random Fact: "There are less than 30 ships in the Royal Canadian Navy which is less than most third-world countries."

Comment

Welcome to management!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Ken - thank you.

Sean - :P
        This Too Shall Pass

Comment

Congrats..... I think.
          Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
          After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Thank you Melinda.... I was kinda thinking Jason was joking about that!

Comment

Originally posted by pezjunki View Post
              Thank you Melinda.... I was kinda thinking Jason was joking about that!
              Joking? No, Jason would never do anything like that...
              Not all who wander are lost...

We are part of that group of folks who have driven their S2000 more than 100,000 miles.

Comment

Congratulations, Melinda on your new role. OOPS, I just now found this thread, so we missed your New Years Eve party. Perhaps, one of these years we will get there.
                S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019

Rose Mary
                Casselton, ND

Comment

1. From Indy, would it be better to West on 70 before going North, or take 65 North before going West to get to your house?
                  2. Ha! Sorry, on vacation, too much time, don't worry, I go back to work Monday, ha!

Comment

Hey - anyone is welcome here!
                    This Too Shall Pass

Comment

Originally posted by lacochino View Post
                      Hey - anyone is welcome here!
                      1. Ha!
                      2. Your "post comments" after your message: "This Too Shall Pass," is one of my life's axioms, and the other is hilarious, which I've seen somewhere before about 1.5 yrs. ago.

Comment

I do what I can! And they are both very very true.
                        This Too Shall Pass

Comment

Summer is in full force. It would be a great time for a group drive.
                          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Working...
                          X