Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern Lights Chat (WAS: Is this forum...)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish Rose View Post
    Perhaps one of these days you and Enzo can make a trek up this way and spend some time with us in beautiful North Dakota. We might even be able to get Rob and Rachel to come down from Winnipeg to join us..
    We would be up for that!

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post

We would be up for that!
      We will try to make that happen.
      S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
      Casselton, ND

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
        You need to take your right hand and hold it in front of your face, palm facing you and tell me what state you forgot.
        Holy CRAP. Apparently we have embraced Michigan as well! Wow! We take ANYONE in this group! Remember now, you are talking to a Non Member Chapter Director here. Give a girl a minute to get her act together....

Thank you Ken. I appreciate that. It's been quite a journey with them. I miss them a lot. Things are starting to cme back to what I would think is 'normal', whatever that might be.

Good Grief RoseMary! It's a good thing you guys are retired! Sounds like you have a pretty glorious fall planned! And 55 years? Did you get married when you were three? How is that possible? Congratulations! My parents were married for 58 and a half years. Together for 63.

I would love to make the trek north! I still want to make a trip up to Canada for a bit as well at some point, but that is another post.

I still want to see people here as well! Anyone? Ideas? Anyone?
        This Too Shall Pass

If it has tires or testicles, it is going to give you trouble.

Comment

... Remember now, you are talking to a Non Member Chapter Director...
          You are correct, the system says that your membership expired on July 26, 2018. Will you be renewing your membership soon?

It's nice to see the Northern Lights chapter is no longer dormant. Consequently, I have updated the thread title to "Northern Lights Chat (WAS: Is this forum...)".
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post

It's nice to see the Northern Lights chapter is no longer dormant. Consequently, I have updated the thread title to "Northern Lights Chat (WAS: Is this forum...)".
            That looks much better. Thanks, Jason.
            S2K Days Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016

Rose Mary
            Casselton, ND

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post

You are correct, the system says that your membership expired on July 26, 2018. Will you be renewing your membership soon?

Thanks honey. I was trying to figure out if I had to start a whole new thread, or if I could just re-name this one. Apparently that is out of my realm of allowable actions.

Yes yes yes. Hoping to just update myself to a lifetime member here soon. Hoping my activity/membership in the club for the last 18 or so years will give me a little time.
              This Too Shall Pass

Comment

Is anyone going to The Fair this weekend? I'm going to be out there on Friday all day. Part of my time will be spent volunteering at the Dean Phillips for Congress Government Repair Truck over on Snelling (near the North Entrance on Snelling) from 12-4. I'm there early, then at the truck 12-4, then out again in the evening. Let me know if you are going to be around! I want to go back one more time as well before Monday! Let's do it!
                This Too Shall Pass

Comment

Working...
                X