Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern Lights Chat (WAS: Is this forum...)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4U2NV
    replied
    Hi Henry...

Glad to see you posting again. I'm now in Scottsdale, so I can't help with any local events. There are a few chapter members still around. If you have an idea, post up! Maybe start small with just a happy hour to get reacquainted again.

Leave a comment:

• lacochino
    replied
    Oh - plenty of enthusiasm! We are pretty spread out though. S2KDays is in Durango, CO next year! Save up some time and join us! And I thought you were moving? Do you still have both of your cars?

Leave a comment:

• Henry-A
    replied
    Well, I barely have a pulse, before being called a 'live' one! I crawl under a cave periodically, only to surface when food runs out! I wish we had more enthusiastic local crowd!

But, sadly, can't make the midwest gathering. Just started a new gig; so, got no PTO.

Leave a comment:

• pezjunki
    replied
    Hey.. The midwest regional event is coming up....
    All members are welcomed!

https://www.s2kca.com/S2000/showthre...nty-Drive-2015

Leave a comment:

• lacochino
    replied
    <<<WAVING>>> Yes - I am the supposed "head" of this group. Someone (eh-hem - JASON) made me the head a while ago. I need to re-up my membership, and get that going, but I would love some input! If you are going to be in town, or you want to get together, please let me know and I can get something set up. I'm just south of the Twin Cities, and I am willing to drive somewhere. We are sort of a spread out group. MN. ND. Canada. It's a little crazy! How are you?????

Leave a comment:

• s2kbobby
    replied
    Hey! Good to see another live one here.

Yes the forum itself has been pretty dormant lately but there are several locals who post in other forums such as Chit Chat or Club Chat. Try looking for "New Posts" and you can check out what's going on club wide. There is not all that much traffic and the daily post headings are usually only a page or two.

I live up in Winnipeg Canada and Northern Lights is my local chapter. It would be great if there were some local drives. Rachel and I have attended group outings as far south as Houston and Alamagordo NM.

Leave a comment:

• Henry-A
    started a topic Northern Lights Chat (WAS: Is this forum...)

Northern Lights Chat (WAS: Is this forum...)

Hey guys. I have been out of the S2K circle for a long while; and, hoping to reconnect. But, I find this sub-forum has been inactive for a couple of years! Or, do I have to be a member to see the recent threads?

cheers. henry.
Working...
X