Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O.K.I. Route-78 Drive....!!!!!!! ( Ohio's Dragon )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lpfan8278 View Post
    Just posted this event on the S2000 Cincinnati Facebook page, trying to get more people to come. Ill be there though
    There are just too many places to post things these days!

Thanks for posting it!!!

Comment

Only 5 more days folks .....!!!!!
      MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

4 more days!

Comment

Weather is looking good, just need to get back before Sunday PM!

Anyone else remember having ice cream as the rain came down in bucketfuls at the ice cream stand?

Comment

OMG....!!!!!! Sure do, in Hoagland ....!!!!!!!! It was raining SIDEWAYS ...
            MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

ONLY 3 more days, guys!

Comment

TOMORROW is the day! Fill that tank, check those tires, check that oil. Wash that car and LET'S GO!!!

Comment

What a great time, great drive and great people. Maybe next time I won't leave so early. Thanks for having me. The link below has a few pics I was able to take before heading home.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/simpleimagination/?

Comment

Originally posted by lpfan8278 View Post
                    What a great time, great drive and great people. Maybe next time I won't leave so early. Thanks for having me. The link below has a few pics I was able to take before heading home.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/simpleimagination/?
                    Should have stayed longer... Sunday the roads were WIDE open.... we had a blast!

Comment

Working...
                    X