No announcement yet.

Brown County 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IU football is at home on the 13th & 20th, not sure if that's going to work for hotels....I'm working on it.
    '03 Suzuka Blue
    '72 Triumph TR6 - Saffron: (I'm just mad about Saffron) '12 Accord EX-L V6 - Celestial Blue: the wifemobile
    '14 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe,6-spd manual - the latest Daily Hack Machine

Comment

Originally posted by tr6greg View Post
      IU football is at home on the 13th & 20th, not sure if that's going to work for hotels....I'm working on it.
      Waiting patiently....drumming fingers...drumming fingers.....ad infinitum
      Upcoming events:

Gettysburg Get Together IX - September 28-30. Gettysburg, PA Registration is Closed! See you soon!.

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open eventually.

Rock the Dragon 2019 - May 9-12, 2019.See you at the Dragon

"The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets" Al McGuire
      2003 Suzuka Blue #302 "Grovette"
      2008 ABP CR #400 of 699 "Grover"

Comment

Ok, the date for the Brown County GTG is tentatively set for the last weekend of October, the 27/28th. When I get the hotel block of rooms booked, I'll let you all know. Hopefully will have it set it up by tomorrow or Tuesday.

Greg
        '03 Suzuka Blue
        '72 Triumph TR6 - Saffron: (I'm just mad about Saffron) '12 Accord EX-L V6 - Celestial Blue: the wifemobile

Comment

Ok, the date for the Brown County GTG is tentatively set for the last weekend of October, the 27/28th. When I get the hotel block of rooms booked, I'll let you all know. Hopefully will have it set it up by tomorrow or Tuesday.

Greg
          Oh GREAT! Now I have to decide between Brown County and the Skyline Drive Meet. I'm in the midst of a conundrum here.
          Upcoming events:

Gettysburg Get Together IX - September 28-30. Gettysburg, PA Registration is Closed! See you soon!.

Spring Fling 2019 - May 31-June 2, 2019 - Shamokin Dam, PA - We're doing it again! Registration will open eventually.

Comment

Greg
            Great news....Hope all goes well with the “BLOCK”....
            We are looking forward to this..!!!

MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Ok Troops, I have a block of 10 rooms at the Courtyard by Marriott in Columbus, IN., aka Courtyard Columbus Tipton Lakes. The rooms are reserved under the name "Honda S2000". Arriving Friday the 26th, departing Sunday the 28th...or whenever you desire. There is a 48hr cancellation policy, and the cutoff date for reservations is October 5th. Phone # for reservations is 812-342-8888, which is the only number you get for phone reservations & takes you to the national reservation center....I found it to be a bit of a PITA to deal with, lots of recordings...you may be better off trying it online. The rate is $119/nite. TALLY HO! See you all there!

Greg
              '03 Suzuka Blue

Comment

Looks like about a 9.5 hour drive for me. What to do...what to do?
                Upcoming events:

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
                  Looks like about a 9.5 hour drive for me. What to do...what to do?
                  Take a hike!

Or a bus! Or a train!
                  David...aka 'Scooots'

'09 S2K Chicane Silver Metallic #41
                  '06 S2K Laguna Blue Pearl #952 - Gone
                  '08 Civic SI Nighthawk Black Pearl - Gone
                  '11 Ford Ranger Sport
                  '55 Vespa 'Fender Light'
                  '57 Allstate (Vespa) 'Handle Bar'
                  '58 AllState (Vespa) 'Large Body'

Comment

Originally posted by Scooterboy View Post

Take a hike!

Or a bus! Or a train!
                    Hmmm...which mode of transportation should I use? What to do ... what to do?
                    Upcoming events:

Comment

Hmmm...which mode of transportation should I use? What to do ... what to do?

Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 134,000 miles
                      2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 37,000 miles

Comment

Originally posted by jukngene View Post
                        Why don't you join me, Gene?
                        Upcoming events:

Comment

Why don't you join me, Gene?
                          11 hours for me. Just too much. We may be on the Outer Banks then, anyway, if they get Hwy 12 repaired on Ocracoke.
                          Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 134,000 miles
                          2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 37,000 miles

Comment

Originally posted by jukngene View Post

11 hours for me. Just too much. We may be on the Outer Banks then, anyway, if they get Hwy 12 repaired on Ocracoke.
                            Predicated on the Outer Banks still being there.
                            Upcoming events:

Comment

Greg.... start a new thread with the event info, instead of having people dig thru this tread.

Will make it easier for you to see who is coming also.

Thanks.

ps... Marriotts system sux big time.
                              '00 S2000, Silverstone/Black 158k+ miles
                              '13 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track, Circuit Silver/Black 170k+ miles

Comment

Originally posted by Lovetodrive2000 View Post
                                Greg.... start a new thread with the event info, instead of having people dig thru this tread.

Will make it easier for you to see who is coming also.

Thanks.

ps... Marriotts system sux big time.
                                https://www.s2kca.com/forum/event-fo...ashville-peeps

MY'03....Silverstone / Red Loaded with "Whistles, Bells & Toys"....

Life's journey is not to arrive @ the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to "skid" in sideways, totally worn out, shouting"...holy sh*t...what a ride!"

Comment

Working...
                                X