Great Lakes Tour - Summer 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Lakes Tour - Summer 2019

I am planning a trip around the Great Lakes next summer. If anyone wants to take part in some, or all of the trip, watch this space.

There will be camping involved, but hotel opportunities, as well. Again, watch this space...
    Last edited by joephotographer; 10-03-2018, 07:34 AM.

Nice!
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

FOLLOW S2KCA-LA ON FACEBOOK:
    https://www.facebook.com/S2KCALA/

"It's one thing to be a garden variety asshole. It's another thing entirely to be an asshole with malice and intent." -Nalé

Comment

I might be able to join you if you're going around the west coast of Michigan. I spend a week or so in that area each summer with my dad. My plans are dictated by my stepmom's schedule, but if they happen to coincide with your trip, I'd love to meet up for a day or two.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
        I might be able to join you if you're going around the west coast of Michigan. I spend a week or so in that area each summer with my dad. My plans are dictated by my stepmom's schedule, but if they happen to coincide with your trip, I'd love to meet up for a day or two.
        Sounds good. The more, the merrier!

Plans are very "Big Idea" at the moment. Only points of interest, right now, is Put-In-Bay, OH, Pelee Island, ON (both in lake Erie), Mackinac Island, MI (confluence of Lake Michigan and Lake Huron) and Manitoulin Island, ON (Lake Huron).

I haven't mapped out the UP, northwestern Wisconsin or northeastern Minnesota yet. Maybe the Northwest Angle could be in play??

Comment

I will not have time next summer, but I bet it will be a great trip. I once did the route around Lake Michigan trip and had a fun time
          Coop
          Life Member 57
          KE0BND
          What other people think of me, is none of my business
          It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

True story. I was in up state Michigan and pulled into this little town on Lake Michigan. I was in my Dads 1986 Acura Legend with New Mexico plates. A couple of old guys where on the porch of the local store and saw us pull in, the ask me if we need to have a passport to visit the United States.
            Coop
            Life Member 57
            KE0BND
            What other people think of me, is none of my business
            It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Bright guys, those porch hogs, NOT!

Comment

My first trip with club members was the Lake Superior Circle Tour in 2006. Karwath did a great job planning the trip and you can find information from the event here: https://www.s2kca.com/forum/event-fo...rcle-tour-2006.
                S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Working...
                X