Deadsville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadsville

Man this forum is a wasteland. We used to be a pretty active chapter. Nothing going here since the midwinter Beater Meet.

Shhhh! You're going to wake people up. Things are quiet here and on FB and S2KI (to some extent). I think it has something to do with Winter refusing to go away.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    In 1912, a law passed in Nebraska where drivers in the country at night were required to stop every 150 yards, send up a skyrocket, and wait eight minutes for the road to clear before proceeding cautiously, all the while blowing their horn and shooting off flares.

Comment

Our chapter is pretty quiet, too.

Comment

Then I'll try and not disturb the sleeping.

Comment

Just so many projects. Everyone wants me to do some drives but I can't get anyone to settle on dates. Tome Crowe suggested a date so lets do this!

Comment

Pick a date and go with it. If they want to and can show up, they will. Next time, pick a new date, plan an event and invite people. If they come, they come. I get invitations to drives and events that I would normally love to participate in, yet often have too many conflicts. The even still goes on with or without me. I'm not bitter about it. I may be disappointed, but I learned that feeling long before my first prom.

Comment

Working...
            X