Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Found a box of S2000 things in the garage - free to first person who comes and gets it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found a box of S2000 things in the garage - free to first person who comes and gets it

I sold my S2000 a number of years ago, and I did not think I had any parts/accessories for it left. I was wrong. Today I found a box with an air intake funnel, a few Mugen bits, the OEM brake lines that I took off my AP2 when I installed Mugen brake lines, etc. If anyone wants the box of random goodies its free to the first person to come pick it up. I'm located in Carmel, Indiana.

Wish I was closer, I'd take it.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

2008 Apex Blue Pearl CR - Grover
    003 Suzuka Blue Pearl AP-1 - Grovette
    1944 Sunburned, windblown grey hair - Owner

Comment

Originally posted by karwath View Post
      I sold my S2000 a number of years ago, and I did not think I had any parts/accessories for it left. I was wrong. Today I found a box with an air intake funnel, a few Mugen bits, the OEM brake lines that I took off my AP2 when I installed Mugen brake lines, etc. If anyone wants the box of random goodies its free to the first person to come pick it up. I'm located in Carmel, Indiana.

I'm across the border, in Dayton, OH. Hold that thought. I may come get them.

Comment

Karwath, Jim is coming down to pick up the box for me.

Comment

Originally posted by kgf3076 View Post
          Karwath, Jim is coming down to pick up the box for me.
          PM sent. I'm 2 hours East. Know the area well (Grand Park Sports Campus - Westfield, IN - just next door)

Comment

[QUOTE=JoePhotographer;n1686454]

PM sent. I'm 2 hours East. Know the area well (Grand Park Sports Campus - Westfield, IN - just next
            Thanks a huge bunch, Jim. I appreciate it.

Comment

Nice to meet you Jim, glad you were able to drive to Indiana.

Comment

Originally posted by karwath View Post
                Nice to meet you Jim, glad you were able to drive to Indiana.
                Good to hear from you, Bart. Jim greeted me from you after he had the chance to meet you. It would be so nice if you could make it to S2KDays in Kentucky in October so we could reconnect in person.
                S2KDays Attendee: Asheville, NC 2001 | Austin, TX 2003 | Breckenridge, CO 2004 | Las Vegas, NV 2005 | San Antonio, TX 2006 | Belterra, IN 2007 | Lake George, NY 2008 | San Francisco, CA 2009 | Asheville, NC 2010 | Keystone, SD 2011 | Golden, CO 2012 | Atlanta, GA 2013 | Hood River, OR 2014 | Cumberland Falls, KY 2015 | Durango, CO 2016 | Fredericksburg, TX 2017 | SoCal, CA 2018 | Gettysburg, PA 2019 | Bellaire, MI 2020/2021

Rose Mary
                Casselton, ND

Comment

Working...
                X