Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maine Seacoast Adventure (June 2022) - Make Your Hotel Reservations NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for the update. I have enjoyed my rental convertibles but they do not provide the same joy I get from driving my s2000.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

We just got our photo memory book yesterday.

S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
        We just got our photo memory book yesterday.

Comment

To answer the question, "why are you doing this?"

"There will be a Memory Book for every Adventure, no matter how big or small." -Roseanne

Jason and I get asked why we do some of the things we do, especially the things in which there is no profit. Perfect example: the Adventure Memory Books.

Well, here's why. It's because I want them. I admit it. It's purely selfish. I want to be able to leaf through the pages of these books next year or even 10, 20, or maybe 40 years from now and say, "Damn! What an awesomely fun time we all had." In three years when someone asks, "Did we drive that road?" or "I want to go back, but I don't remember the route," I can pull out the book and it will all be there. One day when I can't remember someone's name, I can look at these books because it's in there. One day when I can no longer drive and my adventures will be in researching the best gear ratios for my mobility cart so I can race the other people at the assisted living facility, I can look back at these books and know I did some cool stuff with some very cool people once upon a time.

So I can promise you, there will be a Memory Book for every Adventure, no matter how big or small.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220830_110408.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	1.61 MB
ID:	1686689

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
          Roseanne

The most important lessons you need know about life can be learned from a Weeble.
          -- me

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -- G. Weitzman

It's important to have specific dreams. Dream Big. Dream without fear.
          -- Randy Pausch

Comment

I still want to order the S2KDays 2018 book...

Comment

Originally posted by JoePhotographer View Post
              I still want to order the S2KDays 2018 book...

You posted that you ordered one a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post

You posted that you ordered one a few years ago.

Don't think it was ever ordered. Can I still get it?

Comment

Don't think it was ever ordered.
                  You specifically said you ordered one. You must have forgotten.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20220906_091404-01.jpg Views:	0 Size:	104.5 KB ID:	1686705

Can I still get it?
                  I don't know. Wouldn't surprise me if the formatting is no longer supported in their system. That's a project from nearly 4 years ago!

Free systems like Shutterfly don't save stuff forever.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
                  Roseanne

The most important lessons you need know about life can be learned from a Weeble.
                  -- me

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -- G. Weitzman

It's important to have specific dreams. Dream Big. Dream without fear.
                  -- Randy Pausch

Comment

Since you asked about SoCal, I thought I would share something we stumbled across while doing some housekeeping the other day.

The program was a nice piece. I forgot what a good job Jason did on those. Color laser print on premium white bond paper. Definitely a keepsake. And the hours of careful proofreading and checking the accuracy of the info provided, THAT part I definitely didn't forget.

Name:	20220906_123213.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	1686711

Name:	20220906_123240.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	1686712.

Name:	20220906_123253.jpg
Size:	1.62 MB
ID:	1686713

Name:	20220906_123305.jpg
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	1686714

Name:	20220906_123321.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	1686715

Name:	20220906_123338.jpg
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	1686716

Name:	20220906_123349.jpg
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	1686717

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:
                    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble. -Me

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -Geri Weitzman

Comment

Originally posted by R.Murphy View Post
                      Since you asked about SoCal, I thought I would share something we stumbled across while doing some housekeeping the other day.

The program was a nice piece. I forgot what a good job Jason did on those. Color laser print on premium white bond paper. Definitely a keepsake.
                      Thanks for the inspiration for my event program.

Comment

Just for the heck of it I went into my Shutterfly account, logged in and selected "projects" and found the S2KDays book you were speaking about.
                        Try doing the same and you may be lucky. I created a link that may work for you.
                        https://www.shutterfly.com/share-pro...ARPRDWEBMPRLNK
                        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                        S2KDays: 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River || 2011 Black Hills

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post
                          Just for the heck of it I went into my Shutterfly account, logged in and selected "projects" and found the S2KDays book you were speaking about.
                          Try doing the same and you may be lucky. I created a link that may work for you.
                          Found my "project" in my Shutterfly account, as well.

Thanks for thinking of it!

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post
                            I clicked through the shared link and when I went to preview, I got this warning:

Name:	Screenshot_20220907_085601.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	184.2 KB
ID:	1686734

If I had to venture a guess as to what has changed, I would say they may no longer offer the exact same fonts. One would have to review page by page to look for any problems in the layout. It might be just fine.

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:
                            The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble. -Me

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -Geri Weitzman

Comment

For anyone interested in seeing the Maine Seacoast Adventure book, here is the link to that:

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:

Seen on a bumper sticker:
                              Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Also seen on a bumper sticker:
                              Don't follow me. You won't make it.

Comment

Working...
                              X