Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boston?!

    This forum kinda seems dead .. maybe its just me.. haha i introduced myself on the New Englanders Thread but got no replies.. My name is Frank i'm a member of S2KI, HONE(Hondas of New England) and a bunch of other none honda/s2000 forums. I own a 2001 Honda S2000 its completely stock for now but i got big plans as soon as i have the cash to put into it.

    Where is everyone at? haha i love Car meets and hanging out with people who love cars. I run a business doing Repairs and Custom work on Cars Trucks Motorcycles.. blah blah blah pretty much anything with a motor in it!

    Anyways im looking forward to meeting new people and what not!

  • #2
    Hi there!
    Welcome to the site! Unfortunately we don't have that many members from New England on the forums yet... But If you can get 5 members we can start an official New England Chapter of the club! You are also more than welcome to any of our NJ/NY events! We will be having plenty of drives next year!

    And BTW I LOVE Boston - my favorite city on the East Coast!

    Originally posted by Thefbomb13 View Post
    This forum kinda seems dead .. maybe its just me.. haha i introduced myself on the New Englanders Thread but got no replies.. My name is Frank i'm a member of S2KI, HONE(Hondas of New England) and a bunch of other none honda/s2000 forums. I own a 2001 Honda S2000 its completely stock for now but i got big plans as soon as i have the cash to put into it.

    Where is everyone at? haha i love Car meets and hanging out with people who love cars. I run a business doing Repairs and Custom work on Cars Trucks Motorcycles.. blah blah blah pretty much anything with a motor in it!

    Anyways im looking forward to meeting new people and what not!

    Comment


    • #3
      not from boston but lived in Chelmsford for a few months. Love it.

      Comment


      • #4
        welcome to the club!

        Comment


        • #5
          never been to NJ or NY! so sounds like a plan.. and i don't know anyone else with an S unfortunately. i've been to many car meets and went cruising but never kept up with those forums or people! But im looking forward to getting out to some sick car meets!

          Comment


          • #6
            hahah woah guys way to much Enthusiasm in here! lmao

            Comment


            • #7
              taunton ma

              Comment


              • #8
                Hi everyone,
                I'm new to this site and I own a 2003 down in the new bedford area. Does anyone have a good lead on a some good roads?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Do you know Woody Cooper at The Wedge Shop? Specializing in Triumph TR8
                  Originally posted by SIMAS View Post
                  taunton ma

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Dunstable, MA

                    35 Miles from Boston on the NH border, near Nashua. I just bought a 2004 S2000!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      not that many people own S2000's around Boston area I'm in Boston a lot and not that many people around Boston have them.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        proud owner of my s2000 in south of Boston

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey...I'm from Lynn MA...2007 silverstone S2K..Let's set-up a spring-time ride.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Cycled though there in my past life.

                            Originally posted by wwaallyy View Post
                            Hey...I'm from Lynn MA...2007 silverstone S2K..Let's set-up a spring-time ride.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by wwaallyy View Post
                              Hey...I'm from Lynn MA...2007 silverstone S2K..Let's set-up a spring-time ride.
                              That's where I am right now. But, the car is at home in Chicagoland.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Was there too


                                Originally posted by hecash View Post
                                That's where I am right now. But, the car is at home in Chicagoland.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X